Stealthv3teran collection - Statues - green hulk pf update Last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stealths Collection (update page 6)

Wowzers, what kickass collection. :clap

Yeah if your only a little OCD this is not really the hobby to get into :lol
I usually put a figure in a particular pose and I leave him in that pose for months,

you collection makes me want to break out my camera and start reposing all my figures. think i'll do just that! thanks for sharing and congrats on a truly impressive collection.

Nice collection ;)

you collection makes me want to break out my camera and start reposing all my figures. think i'll do just that! thanks for sharing and congrats on a truly impressive collection.

Wowzers, what kickass collection. :clap

Yeah if your only a little OCD this is not really the hobby to get into :lol
I usually put a figure in a particular pose and I leave him in that pose for months,

Thanks fellas glad you like, lot of hours lost just posing lol.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Newest Addition to the collection is the Dx05, always one I've wanted to pick up but never actually done it.

Glad I did and the sculpt isn't as bad as people made it out to be, went for the premium format pose as it's a pose I've always liked

sagereru.jpg

yryte7ub.jpg

I also got in today a belt which finally completes my custom frank miller batman.

evegazyz.jpg

Collection's looking great Mark.

Cheers Jason doesn't hold a candle to some of your pieces though.

Indy looks great. I also have no idea what people are moaning about!

Yeah sculpt looks fine to me, he could do with a little whethering which I may do at some point.

Nice collection

Your collection is awesome! I love threads like this great pics! I can't wait until I have my own place. Looks great :clap

Many thanks guys,

It's so much better having your own place having the ability to space things out.

two newest additions to the collection aswell as a brand spanking new camera ;)

Hot toys Hulk

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

Hot toys dx07, i have had him before but sold him and regretted it so re bought him

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

Here are a few more shots taken with my new camera of other figures

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

Re: Stealths Collection (update page 8)

That is just fantastic! You have a really good eye for posing those figures! And that camera is working out really well too! A really cool collection.

That is just fantastic! You have a really good eye for posing those figures! And that camera is working out really well too! A really cool collection.

Thanks buddy these are expensive pieces so deserve to be posed right, if i spot the smallest thing out of place I have to fix it though lol the downside to my obsession with museum poses lol

Thanks buddy these are expensive pieces so deserve to be posed right, if i spot the smallest thing out of place I have to fix it though lol the downside to my obsession with museum poses lol

I know what you mean. I've been wanting do the same but haven't taken anything out of the boxes in months because I'm not happy with the shelves. Anyway, yours is great to look at so I'll just keep coming back until I get my own stuff sorted.

Back