Stealth Iron man repainted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT job. interested on how you prepped for paint. can you share any details?

I guess im the only one who doesnt like how it looks. I much rather have the blue look, than gunmetal and black.

I like it. It looks better than the SSC original I think. But I wonder what the result would have looked like if it were a bit more on the purple side, like that BOWEN stealth IM. I don't have a picture, but I know there's one in one of the other IM threads. I really liked that Bowen variant, but mostly because of the more Iconic IM design I think.

I still don't get this- if the stealth look does not fit in with comic continuity, where does it fit in? Is this a look from the upcoming movie?

I like it. It looks better than the SSC original I think. But I wonder what the result would have looked like if it were a bit more on the purple side, like that BOWEN stealth IM. I don't have a picture, but I know there's one in one of the other IM threads. I really liked that Bowen variant, but mostly because of the more Iconic IM design I think.

Bowen has only made a Stealth IM Bust, I think you are talking about the Hard Hero Stealth IM statue which looks like it is more of a dark blue than purple to me.

I still don't get this- if the stealth look does not fit in with comic continuity, where does it fit in? Is this a look from the upcoming movie?

This armor isn't accurate to the movie version of the armor either (even if there is a stealth armor in the movie), it is based on the comic armor (which is why it is a Comiquette) but there was never a stealth version of this armor in the comics.

It was just an easy variant to made to reuse existing molds to try and make a few bucks.

Back