Stealth Iron Man 2 hour window.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoid2323

Super Freak
Reaction score
According to the SS e-mail PPO only 2 hours...10 am-12pm Thurs. then it goes up to the general public if any are still around.Will it last more than 2 hrs?

Note: There will NOT be another version of the Stealth Iron Man offered after this edition sells through.:chew

I seriously doubt that there will be any available after that 2 hour period, good luck to all.

I've got mine!!! :monkey3 :chew

I kind of envy you that you dont have to worry about not getting it but I do kind of like getting in with everyone else fighting for one on PPO day!:lsvader

This item seems too popular to last past that two hour window. I would encourage anyone aware of the preorder, reading this site, yet not signed up for the newsletter and eligible for the PPO to sign up immediately so you can attempt to place your order at 10 AM. (But how many of those people can there possibly be?)

I believe if you order in the 2 hour window, you will get one. Probably even after that.

I don't think these will be as limited as some of you hope they are.

well you can count on people complaining cause they didn't read that you had to have an account and be signed up for the newsletter and they missed out

it will be limited to 500 or under, because it is a Marvel exclusive.Most Marvel excl. has been 500 or under.

I will give it 30 minutes and under and its sold out.

Too many people out there missed out on the first SS Iron man and so many will have to resort to this version instead of paying the high $$$ on ebay.

Note: There will NOT be another version of the Stealth Iron Man offered after this edition sells through.:chew

No disrespect to SS, but this doesn't mean much. Just like the Scarface bust is "extermely limited at 60" didn't mean they couldn't make at least one international version of the same bust at 150 ES and maybe another Australian version?

So this is a qualified sentence which is none the less true, but not as broad as one may think.

The big question right now is exactly how many guaranteed orders were taken for this one from the show floor at SDCC. Factor every single one of those into the equation and I think you are looking at a relatively large ES. I don't know how small a number that some people are expecting, but it's not going to be another 50 or 150 ES, that's for sure. I am expecting 500-750, and if I had to make a guess I would say 650.

I also wonder if we will even see a definite edition size announced when the PPO goes live this week, or if it will go the way of the speeder bike and just sell out with a TBD ES that will be posted in a future newsletter.

Back