• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stealth IM for Grey HULK!!!! nuff said!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5ea5493c.jpg

1ff82671.jpg

wanted to ask if anyone knows? is it against board policy to post replies in a fs or wtb thread? i got scolded by pm from a mod two days ago for trying to educate a noob on the value of an item. but p!tu's absolutely insane trade request gets more ribbing than a pam anderson roast. i don't get it. :confused:

:rolleyes: :google :Flush

wanted to ask if anyone knows? is it against board policy to post replies in a fs or wtb thread? i got scolded by pm from a mod two days ago for trying to educate a noob on the value of an item. but p!tu's absolutely insane trade request gets more ribbing than a pam anderson roast. i don't get it. :confused:

:rolleyes: :google :Flush

Yes, what I did is against board rules. I believe it says something to the effect that if you think someones asking price is too high or in this case trade request is too crazy, keep your mouth shut anyway.

Yes, what I did is against board rules. I believe it says something to the effect that if you think someones asking price is too high or in this case trade request is too crazy, keep your mouth shut anyway.

that doesn't make sense. if someone's asking price is too high or trade request too crazy, that's when you shouldn't keep your mouth shut. oh well, i guess this is a crazy world and someone should sell tickets. hell, i'd buy one.

that doesn't make sense. if someone's asking price is too high or trade request too crazy, that's when you shouldn't keep your mouth shut. oh well, i guess this is a crazy world and someone should sell tickets. hell, i'd buy one.

I think it is a courtesy thing.

I hope Lonnie gives you all infractions. muahahaha!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back