Starting my Collection!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either Sideshows or Cinemaquettes' Pred. maquette.
Sideshows' Predator dioramas are very nice, also.

every time I see that hulk I know my collection is missing one .. I don't read comics but man...... that hulk.... :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:rotfl

As for predator stuff , statue wise I would say sideshows predator 1 bust or wollf bust . Sideshows maquette or dio and of course the newest of the bunch and arguably best the cinemaquette predator.

Hot toys wise , I would say the best are the predator 2 elder , wolf ( either of the two versions , depends what you want ) and predator 2 himself.
Probably by the looks of things predator 1 too.

Good luck and welcome to financial hell !. :cool:

It's already been said, but the Predator Dio is one of the best, and the ex. isn't way expensive either.

I say go for that one.

If money should be an issue, I'd say just get a predator 1. And a predator 2 if you can. Otherwise, collect them all!

They are so cool:peace

i collect 1/6 scale figures and they are awshum atleast for me.
got P2 elder, P2, Lost, soon wolf and P1.
i suggest u get P1 or P2 Elder. P2 is nice to own also because its from a cool movie and if u do some mods on it, its as cool as all of them.

Both the predator and Alien Dios are great--check out the for sale thread--sometimes you can find good deals there--I just got Alien Res Dio for $110.00 shipped thanks to Bobafett

Get the Original Wolf with 2 cannons, Predator 2 BD or original, Elder 2 and Lost. All the AVP preds and MAchiko. GET EVERYTHING!!!

Back