Starsky & Hutch 1/6 HS by Alex Lopez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex lopez

Super Freak
Reaction score
a.jpg

These are available very soon.
35 usd each plus 5 usd shipping
50 usd two heads plus 8 usd shipping

interesed send me PM please, or [email protected]

Alex.

Last edited:
Wow... :(

I can't believe no one has replied to this and let it slip to the third page! :(

a BUMP to the first page is well deserved!!!

Alex, these sculpts are gems and you are a sculpting god!!!

Congrats on the awesome job my friend! Can't wait until I get these!

JP

Sculpts look great.

But the show is known more for the Torino than characters/actors.

Yeah, right. And Indy is known for the hat and the whip, and Star Wars for the Lightsabers, Dexter for the knife and Batman for the Cowl. C´mon! S&H is the most popular buddy cop show ever done! I learned about it thanks to my grandfather, and I Loved it! And those HS are absolutely brilliant!

NICE work...I am up for a pair...But the problem is the clothes! The sweater...The Hutch outfit is not a problem because it is jeans and leather jacket. Starsky sneakers are, I believe adidas? And maybe we can do brown Leather for starsky.
l3334_000.jpg

starsky-hutch-tocamientos.jpg

Wow... :(

I can't believe no one has replied to this and let it slip to the third page! :(

a BUMP to the first page is well deserved!!!

Alex, these sculpts are gems and you are a sculpting god!!!

Congrats on the awesome job my friend! Can't wait until I get these!

JP

Thanks my friend, I think that`s the reason of the hobby, make a work, and 1000,,, or ONE people to receipt that idea is good.
I understand this characters may be unfamiliar for most ... maybe Dexter or Bauer will be a punch, but what the hell, I really enjoy doing the characters that entertained me as a child.

Yeah, right. And Indy is known for the hat and the whip, and Star Wars for the Lightsabers, Dexter for the knife and Batman for the Cowl. C´mon! S&H is the most popular buddy cop show ever done! I learned about it thanks to my grandfather, and I Loved it! And those HS are absolutely brilliant!

,,,Your Grandfather!!! :gah: am I so old ??:lol

Yes, they bring a lot of good childhood memories!

Speaking of that, have you ever thought of doing a Linda Carter Wonder Woman?

Man, you do that, you're not only a sculpture god, you'd be my god!! :D

Thanks my friend, I think that`s the reason of the hobby, make a work, and 1000,,, or ONE people to receipt that idea is good.
I understand this characters may be unfamiliar for most ... maybe Dexter or Bauer will be a punch, but what the hell, I really enjoy doing the characters that entertained me as a child.

Alex's sculpts are great and the prices are also good, any fans of starsky & hutch will not be dissapointed when they'll see them in hand, i guarantee :)

A little off-topic, have you ever thought of an Anthony Hopkins head?

Maestro Alex! Otras dos excepcionales obras de arte! Now that I have Columbo, I can tell that they even look better "in person"! Put me down for both, please!

These are excellent sculpts!

Any ideas for the clothes from anyone out there would be great.
There was a seller on ebay that had his exact sneakers a few years ago. Thats when I bought them. I have seen recently 70's bellbottom jeans around as well.
Those don't look anything like stiller or owens! :slap
Thank God!!

Great work Alex. Another childhood dream is realized. Now, I'll know you're really dedicated if you sculptthe cast of the show that replaced S&H. Or even remember it. :wink1:

There was a seller on ebay that had his exact sneakers a few years ago. Thats when I bought them. I have seen recently 70's bellbottom jeans around as well.

Thank God!!

Great work Alex. Another childhood dream is realized. Now, I'll know you're really dedicated if you sculptthe cast of the show that replaced S&H. Or even remember it. :wink1:

Sadly, the show that replaced S&H was Hart to Hart...S&H went off the air when it was at its best...only because Paul Michael Glasser did not want to continue with it...He went on directing a bunch of horrible flicks (the only one that is a little OK was The Running Man, but nothing special really)...so PMG killed S&H...He regreted it years later...Like Harrison Ford with Indy... I have this interview from 1989, in the files of my father (he was a collector and owned a movie theatre), where he says that "No more Indy. I had enough, it is time to move on more adult themes..." (right, I think he meant boring films like K-19 or Random Hearts, yeah, yeah The fugitive was good, but that is about it!)

Back