Starsky & Hutch 1/6 HS by Alex Lopez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hart to Hart may have been given the time slot, but the direct "replacement" show for Starsky & Hutch was the short lived B.A.D. Cats. It starred Asher Brauner as the Starsky lookalike Nick and Steve hanks as Ocee the Hutch of the duo. The cast was rounded out by Jimmie Walker as the Huggy Bear of the show and Vic Morrow as their Captain. The difference betwwen this show and S&H was the inclusion of a female "partner". A young actress named Michelle Pfeiffer. And in keeping with the theme they drove a yellow Nova with a black stripe. I even remember one episode where Ocee was wearing Hutch's shirt. Hutch frequently wore a blue satiny shirt with a violin on the back, and VOILA! there it was. LOL.

Hart to Hart may have been given the time slot, but the direct "replacement" show for Starsky & Hutch was the short lived B.A.D. Cats. It starred Asher Brauner as the Starsky lookalike Nick and Steve hanks as Ocee the Hutch of the duo. The cast was rounded out by Jimmie Walker as the Huggy Bear of the show and Vic Morrow as their Captain. The difference betwwen this show and S&H was the inclusion of a female "partner". A young actress named Michelle Pfeiffer. And in keeping with the theme they drove a yellow Nova with a black stripe. I even remember one episode where Ocee was wearing Hutch's shirt. Hutch frequently wore a blue satiny shirt with a violin on the back, and VOILA! there it was. LOL.

I did not know that, cool. Thanks fo the info!

Hey Alex, any chance of you doing the original Michael Knight? I know he was kind of cheesy, and that the actor has become...well, crazy and all, but I loved the character as a kid anyway.

really cool, thanks! Where can I see episodes? itunes you think? is out on bluray or dvd?
Not enough of a following or fan base for a DVD release. Actually I think it might be only me. LOL
The pilot movie [remember them kids?] was out on VHS several years ago. However, I have found a great many old shows converted to DVD on ioffer.com. Its kind of like ebay, but on many of the offerings you can make an offer rather than just bidding.
Hey Alex, any chance of you doing the original Michael Knight? I know he was kind of cheesy, and that the actor has become...well, crazy and all, but I loved the character as a kid anyway.

Charlie Sheen was Michael Knight? :rotfl

" but the direct "replacement" show for Starsky & Hutch was the short lived B.A.D. Cats. It starred Asher Brauner as the Starsky lookalike Nick and Steve hanks as Ocee the Hutch of the duo"
-------------------------------------------------------------

sorry friend, this series never came to Mexico, like many other of 70's

Not yet arrived in the 80's, I´m jocking, yes Michael knight will be a good prospect, so Bakula is.

Sure, this expression.

norman-bates-psycho-525x282.jpg

They are even better in person. Thanks Alex!!
Any plans on converting Hutch into Ben Mears from Salem's Lot?
Now to save up to get Kolchak, another homerun!

They are even better in person. Thanks Alex!!
Any plans on converting Hutch into Ben Mears from Salem's Lot?
Now to save up to get Kolchak, another homerun!

I have not plans for Ben Mears, but I can converted one for you anytime friend.
I keeping one Kolchak coppy for you too, so take your time.
Thanks.

Got to agree with you! Got these this morning and WOW!! They're just so awesome!!! Cast is perfect and the sculpts are HT quality! Man, I don't think I've seen better looking sculpted hair anywhere else! Alex, you're a true master!!! :clap :clap :clap

Glad Starsky & Hutch are in your hands.
Thanks for your encouraging comments as allways :yess:

recieved starsky and hutch.....stunning...waited sooooo long for these these to be sculpted. bring on chips and any other classic characters your ready to sfculpt alex. also could you hold a kolchak for me too, after seeing the quality of s & h im buying one.

Back