Starkiller armour wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Amigos!,
soory bout the long hiatus,
ok update time!, ive decided for the time being that im only gonna be offering the armour as its less time consuming :impatient:and quicker (remember i have a pregnant girl friend and man she can be a Sith at times!,.."oh hi honey ...hw long have u bein standing there..",:horrorlol) ,i WILL be doing a limited starkiller run SOMETIME but i havent decided on the suit,maybe sith version as i like the whole darth vader feel,or the hero outfit from tfu2 (one of my fav).

ok so its pic time, also tryed a metal one again but soooo frickkkinnn time conusming!!,

remember its very early stages and ive learnt to put up PROGRESS SHOTS is a good thinG!,LOL, will be offering armour with the arm gauntlet ,weatherd (painted) or un-painted with straps JUST for the shoulder armour, trust its immpossible to offer the straps for his body as a set as they are differnt lengths and are loopd through each other!

price and list will be put up later, pm if yah want on or off the list ,only makin a few,depends on interest,

enjoy!! sorry for crap pics!

cheers buddy,a thumbs up by an awesome customiser like yourself means alot sir!!,
we shall just see how much buzz is around this,gnna do some more wrk 2mrw,

It's definitely a WIP... But it looks pretty good so far! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

hey hey top start man and the last couple of pics looks ace.. It has a real beaten up metal look. Can not wait to see more pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

cheers guys!,still gotta lotta work 2do!!,lol
dorgmal snow thats actually a new metal prototype shoulder armour,its ace but takes a looonngg time,gonna try a quicker way to make it.those dings are actually from the tools,hammer etc,i dig the effect ,gives it a battered look!

Back