Star Wars Sith Apprentice Custom - Galen Marek/Starkiller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
1stly a BIG thank you to seb/elvis for putting this together, i got majoriity of the pieces and seb was kind enough to put it all together and paint up the head for me, aswel as make the very cool custom chest armour and belt.

After getting half way through the game i wanted a custom figure of the apprentice character, however i wanted to go for another costume that others havent done as i seen afew of him in the 'training' bandages type outfit with the leather belts and straps etc, so iwanted to go for the sith version from the end of the game. i think its one of the hidden costumes you either get from finishing the game, or aquire throughout the game, i cant remember.

Anyway, i search around for along while looking for what i could use and constantly looking at reference pictures and pausing the game all the time.

I started with the headsculpt, and like everyone else i got the 'prison break schofield' looking head and a dragon body.

the sith costume is tight fitting on the character in the game so i looked around for some sort of black cat suit of something, maybe like what the stormtroopers have on under the armour, however i found a black triad body suit which was perfect. so i got that.

i found some dragon gloves, but after sending them to seb, he decided on using a pair of gloved hands that look sooo much better, i think they are from a darth vader fig he had but i might be wrong.

the robes was the toughest to sort out, after checking stills and pics frm the game, i noticed this out fit is made up of not only a fitted body suit, but over that there is an sleeveless under robe/skirt, that has a layered cream/white robe to it, then ontop the outer sith robe with hood. i managed to have this custom made up and are very pleased with the outcome.

the boots i got from ebay, they are high up on the leg and look great.

the armour chest part and the belt were custom made by seb frm leather, and he added some awsome scratches and marks to the metal parts on the chest so it looks warn.

after lookng at some pics now, i am thinking of adding some metal plates to the boots, and also the chest armour has shoulder parts which also have metal armour pieces so i might try make those for the chest piece and add to it.

finaly the head paint job is great, iwanted seb to give hime seriously mean looking sith eyes, which he did, and he did some awsome paint work around the eyes to make them look really red and swoolen like hes super evil.

like isay, i may try making the few bits to add on to him, and also a base maybe with some cut up battle droids etc.

appolagies for the amount of photos hehe, iwent a bit crazy. hope u guys like:

starkiller.jpg

P1030505.jpg

P1030506.jpg

P1030507.jpg

P1030508.jpg

P1030509.jpg

P1030510.jpg

P1030511.jpg

P1030512.jpg

P1030513.jpg

i've played the game, i think, but cant retain such knowledge for too long!
his cloak works really well on him and it looks very well made.
crappy weather up north, at least you have your figures to keep you warm!

i've played the game, i think, but cant retain such knowledge for too long!
his cloak works really well on him and it looks very well made.
crappy weather up north, at least you have your figures to keep you warm!

yeah the cloak is very well made mate! it hangs nicely.

and yeah tis cold here hehe

still thinking of adding 1 or 2 things

Back