Starbucks Insulated Tumbler Cup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That;'s exaclty what I thought. Thought Starbucks was doing some batman promo.

My morning cup of coffee costs $1.03, and I refuse to pay any more than that.

But how much are you willing to pay for a beer? :p :D

I don't drink coffee but when you get into the lattes, etc., to me it's no longer coffee but a coffee flavored drink.

It also does a great job insulating your change when your begging on the streets for money since you spent all yours on a plastic cup.

Hey I just bought one and not to collect or $50. I just wanted to share what people would pay for this thing. Just to show what other people spend their money on. Too bad this thread wasn't a Batman Tumbler exclusive mug:eek:

I understood it was an insulated cup and not simply a plastic one. If you drink alot of those it would be nice.

We don't have a Starbucks anywhere near here. :(

I would imagine there isn't a whole lot of Starbucks in the sea for a little girl in a boat. ;)

Nope, plastic. Whatever they use for the green straw they've colored Candy Cane and said its a "Holiday Version". :dunno

I suppose coffee through a candy cane would be strange. You never know though. People have turned it into dessert already, so why not? Either way, I've always hated when something appears to be something it's not.

I've been trying to figure out how this cup is better than a regular insulated travel mug. Not having much luck, other than seeing how having one could get me $50 on ebay.

I'm glad I saw this thread before I went to target. The starbucks there had a ton so I bought two to throw up on eBay. Starting price what I bought them for and already have 2 bids each. Hahahahahaha!

I understood it was an insulated cup and not simply a plastic one. If you drink alot of those it would be nice.

We don't have a Starbucks anywhere near here. :(

If you ever stop by Hawaii let me know and I'll take you out to a starbucks. Practically every block we have a starbucks.

It's a "green" and environmentally friendly cup, so it's worth the extra $49than it's actual worth. Plus, you can feel better because this will save polar bears somehow.

Yaaaaaay! Save the polar bears!!! :D

Back