Star Wars themed sections coming to Disney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up - Marvel land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be smart. Most adults who go to Disney are taking kids or just got married. Star Wars and Marvel themed sections would help pull in the rest of the adult crowd they're lacking.

Universal has a pre-existing licensing deal with Marvel. Anything east of the Mississippi is Universal's territory as long as IOA is in existence.

Would be smart. Most adults who go to Disney are taking kids or just got married. Star Wars and Marvel themed sections would help pull in the rest of the adult crowd they're lacking.
:rotfl
Disney does just fine with adults without kids. I wouldn't exactly call it lacking.

Sure, it's Disney, they make bank. But there is definitely a contingent of people who would rather go to Universal Orlando with all the bars and more adult oriented rides and roller coasters, Halloween horror nights, etc. Like myself and my friends. But I would definitely go to Disney again once these attractions open.

Also, they're opening an Iron Man ride in Hong Kong. Stan Lee was at the announcement and they show a few seconds of the ride footage.

Sure, it's Disney, they make bank. But there is definitely a contingent of people who would rather go to Universal Orlando with all the bars and more adult oriented rides and roller coasters, Halloween horror nights, etc. Like myself and my friends. But I would definitely go to Disney again once these attractions open.
There are just as many if not more adults who want to go to Disney. Trust me I live in SoCal I have tons of friends with no kids and go ALL the time. We have four parks in a 50 mile area and guess which is the most popular with adults and kids Disneyland. Universal Studios and Six flags both run offers where you up a day and get a year season pass all the time. Knotts has big discounts all the time, Disney raises prices and is still the most visited by locals. Disney doesn't need this one bit. Will it get a small bump sure but this won't make a huge difference you think it will after the first rush after it opens.

I can't wait for this to be up and running. Although I will wait a year or so after opening to go. It will be too damn crazy at first. But then again, it may be crowded for a long time. Disney will hit a home run with this park.

Opening summer of 2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after AVATAR land... :lol their construction is fng pathetic :rotfl

Opening summer of 2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after AVATAR land... :lol their construction is fng pathetic :rotfl

Their construction is remarkable actually. Avatarland is being done with James Cameron consulting and probably incorporating ideas from his new films. SW is owned by Disney. It'll be a completely different story.

I wish somebody would build a Monster Island theme park, but this is just as cool. I wonder if I'll ever get to go.

I saw that. I think it's in Tokyo. Maybe I should go stay there and have one of those naked, oiled up Japanese ladies roll around on me.
I didnt even know that was there. I could have gone by and taken some pics last year when I was there. It wasnt that far from my hotel either. I was 3-4 blocks from it almost every day since its close to the subway station I went to everyday.

Their construction is remarkable actually. Avatarland is being done with James Cameron consulting and probably incorporating ideas from his new films. SW is owned by Disney. It'll be a completely different story.

Are you referring to speed or quality? Because the quality is second to none, but the speed... questionable.

Back