1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we are totally off topic but I had zero interest in Wick until I saw the How To Be A Poser video, those things are major enablers for me, plus my son saw it as well and that sealed it. His favorite figure is Matrix from Commando ha ha.

You don't need an excuse to buy a figure you love the look of. That's the whole allure of 1/6. How great they look in hand!

Continuing this off-topic conversation, I felt the same. I owned it for a short while and then sold it off. Had it paired with Neo and Wick just didn’t look like Keanu to me. Suit made it hard to pose him as well. The tailoring is good but it’s very restrictive. Also not a fan of HT figures with beat up portraits while the rest of the figure looks completely clean and new.

Yeah. If he had a normally painted sculpt and a beat up one, but we all know that HT very seldom do two sculpts these days.

If only they listened more often. It was depressing seeing the 1/4t scale Joker release without any changes, after fan feedback and being delayed an entire year.

I think they only listen if there is a MASSIVE feedback. And most people seems to be contend with paying 250 dollars for something that is sub par. If I were a company and I could do something easier and cheaper, why do it better if people still buy it? But to be fair, HT is at the top of this game. I sometimes buy from another company and I am ALWAYS disappointed with the overall quality and the body or something. Hot Toys does it really good most of the time. I guess I wished that someone else came along and gave them competition. Then they would HAVE to step up their game and do better.

Blitzway could be a great competitor, but they’re essentially sitting in a corner eating glue with their license choices.

Does anyone know if the cape material is different than the one from TLJ? I?m on the fence on which to get. I really like the cape on the Last Jedi version and this one looks different, like a more cloth type fabric. I just wanna know if I should keep trying to find a good deal on a TLJ version or get this lol

Does anyone know if the cape material is different than the one from TLJ? I?m on the fence on which to get. I really like the cape on the Last Jedi version and this one looks different, like a more cloth type fabric. I just wanna know if I should keep trying to find a good deal on a TLJ version or get this lol

Buy both!😁

Just about everything on this figure (including the cape, at a glance, though there's no way to really know until he comes out) looks like it's literally the exact same as TLJ Kylo except for the headsculpt & helmet. I think if you can't find the TLJ one this one will be perfectly fine.

Looks like the cape is attached permanently on this one. I don’t think I saw a picture with the cape off. I would have liked the option.

I hope this one is bulkier than the TLJ figure. And I wish we had a picture with the hood up.

I hope this one is bulkier than the TLJ figure. And I wish we had a picture with the hood up.

I bet the hood is sewn down, pretty sure he doesn't use it in the movie, so they aren't going to show it on him.

Did it say that in the description? Is that how it is in the TLJ version? That would be great.

Yeah, it's in the description for the outfit. I skipped the TLJ version myself because I had a custom head for the TFA, so someone else would have to answer if it's the same. I've thought about trying to sew a cloak for mine, but not having to would be great.

Yeah, it's in the description for the outfit. I skipped the TLJ version myself because I had a custom head for the TFA, so someone else would have to answer if it's the same. I've thought about trying to sew a cloak for mine, but not having to would be great.

Thanks! I went and looked at the description too and saw what you said. That sounds like it should be removable. I mean, what else could a “magnetic feature” be for?

Speaking of which our Plush baby Yoda from PC showed up today too. Got it sent home under my wife's name and didn't tell her I had her bought one. She has already taken it on the school pick up run to see how long it would take our oldest son to notice it.

Nnnnaawwww! That's just adorable. I preordered that plush from PC last week with the HT IG-11. No sign of this though. Not sure how that would work since I paid for Baby Yoda in full and a deposit for IG-11. Might have to give them a call tomorrow.

Never though I'd be saying this, but I'd probably adding this Kylo (the only ST figure) into my dark side collection. But I'm kinda skeptical about that cloak of him, full pleather ?

Never though I'd be saying this, but I'd probably adding this Kylo (the only ST figure) into my dark side collection. But I'm kinda skeptical about that cloak of him, full pleather ?

Its not pleather. Its just a textured/printed fabric.

Back