1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people bashing this sculpt have the older figure with the inferior sculpt.

That comparison looks nearly spot on. Great face sculpt right there. It makes me wish more that the hair had been sculpted differently. A little less combed-back looking on the sides to show less of his ears.

It?s funny because up until now I always thought the hair on the TLJ figure was too wide at the bottom, but now I actually prefer it. If they could just combine the best elements of both that would be sweet.

20191203_134257.jpg

More I see it, more I like it. Thanks for the side-by-sides Johnny.

Really hoping for a Pilot Poe next. Then, i'll likely use the 12-18 months until release to gather all parts needed to create a TFA/Jakku version as well.

I feel like the only thing throwing off that unmasked head is the paint. His skin tone has that darkish look Hot Toys uses so much for caucasions/people with lighter skin, it almost makes him look Native American.

Or because they genuinely think its predecessor is the superior sculpt.

From the way the bashing is going you would think this was some horrible sculpt. That unjustified extreme reaction leads me to believe they have an agenda.

From the way the bashing is going you would think this was some horrible sculpt. That unjustified extreme reaction leads me to believe they have an agenda.

Or they just believe the previous one is superior. I’ve only seen one post in this thread saying that this sculpt is ****, which I would agree is a bit extreme. The majority of them simply say they think the previous one is the better sculpt, which isn’t exactly bashing, it’s just a preference. Not every collector shares the same opinion, right?

A lot of sculpts when figures are revealed are met with disparagement though, which often ultimately turns into acceptance.

Or they just believe the previous one is superior. I’ve only seen one post in this thread saying that this sculpt is ****, which I would agree is a bit extreme. The majority of them simply say they think the previous one is the better sculpt, which isn’t exactly bashing, it’s just a preference. Not every collector shares the same opinion, right?

A lot of sculpts when figures are revealed are met with disparagement though, which often ultimately turns into acceptance.

I was sceptical about Crait Luke, but in hand I love the sculpt.

Back