1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should have come with the Vader helmet on the dais

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m definitely picking this up, I already have TFA and TLJ gotta get em all. I like the hair sculpt on the TROS version.

At this point, even Hot Toys have stopped putting in any effort with the sequel trilogy.

I haven’t picked up a Kylo to date. Truth be told I think the look he had was best in The Force Awakens, but that figure while not bad didn’t offer much. Unless I love this last film, which I have my doubts, I probably won’t get this version of Kylo either. I’m okay with that as I’m not necessarily a huge fan of the character or of the sequels.

I have been avoiding any media from the film (even though I'm not that interested in it) so I'm sad to see they've kept the inferior TLJ design. I was hoping for a new one or even a return to the first design. I'm glad I've picked up the HT from The Force Awakens now, it doesn't have a head sculpt but his outfit is so much cooler and imposing. Also, unless something happened to Adam Driver's face this looks nothing like him.

I second this. TFA design is so cool I wonder why they changed it.

I also thought the sculpt was a straight re-use from the TLJ one. But the comparison pic shows a good difference. Still not 100% on the likeness though, IMO. Does the damage on the helmet look too pronounced?

I have the TFA figure but skipped TLJ, so this will make a nice bookend to his character. It's pretty much the same as the TLJ look but with the cool kintsugi repaired helmet.

Really starting to look like HT is doing TROS versions of both Rey & Kylo as an obligation to the license holder in support of the latest product er, movie. Light up helmet is kooky looking. No logic there just a look.

No Vader Helmet. And the choice of the just stepped out of the salon hair after seeing both he and Rey in intense action scenes is sad.
Neither this figure or Rey seem like HT is inspired here. I see shelf-warming low editions.

Too bad really.

Doesn't look good to me. I have force awakens Kylo and was seeking a second one. Probably gonna finally get Last Jedi version instead. Same with Rey. Both of their new sculpts are just not up to par.

Yup I'm a sucker for lightup features and this one just seems really cool and different. Even though I can't imagine why it would actually pulse like that in the movie. Lol

Rey will cut his head off, Kylo will carry it (his head) around and it will pulse when he is talking.

Happens in Star Wars all the time.

Oh my mistake, Rian is not directing.

Back