Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading comprehension, dear. I said I was interested in him communing with Vader. :dunno

Ha ha ha...this explains a lot about...a lot...if someone can't even comprehend a post about a movie it is probably unrealistic to expect them to be able to understand the movie itself...

I think you missed the point she was trying to make. How do they explain Vader when he turned back to Anakin before he died?

It’s a fair question.

Yeah - that’s why it’s interesting to me and doesnt “upset or offend” me. It’s not an opposing opinion so the passive aggressive/sarcastic tone is confusing.

Ha ha ha...this explains a lot about...a lot...if someone can't even comprehend a post about a movie it is probably unrealistic to expect them to be able to understand the movie itself...

It seems like a few members have subscribed to a certain political/social dogma but run into problems when they have to go off-script.

Speaking for myself I have yet to mock or belittle someone for disliking the movie...a lot of people that I like and respect in real life have some real issues with TLJ and I respect that...even more I actually understand why people would have issues with it in spite of my appreciation for it. Generally speaking though, and I am not trying to instigate or inspire some deep search through a month's worth of postings, but I do not see anyone here who liked the movie attacking others for disliking it. Don't get me wrong I see a lot of defense for the movie but who ever insulted any one for disliking it?

Do you really have this short term of a memory? Simple search results:

jal76 said:
HA HA HA HA...what a mess the inside of your head is! Maybe you would like Star Wars more if they replaced the light sabers with tiki torches?

jal76 said:
Disliking a movie because you think it is poorly made is cool...disliking a movie because you are so sad and lonely and obviously bereft of female companionship...

jal76 said:
I'd like to know which fool thinks that just because they dislike a movie and a large number of professional YouTube trolls dislike it no one else could possibly like it...is the fool who thinks that REALLY that gullible....

jal76 said:
you were probably too busy spending time with your family to sink the last 8 years of your life into a Cheeto dust covered thousand page fan fiction script so naturally you were not disappointed into blind rage when the actual film did not match your "masterpiece."

jal76 said:
Spoken like a true...lady-less, and lonely loser...my wife is both beautiful and a Star Wars fan but your contact with ladies is admittedly limited (especially from a basement)

jal76 said:
This thread is pretty funny even though 90% of it conflicts with my own opinions but seriously some of the posters here (you know who you are) must literally be Shut Ins who do not see the sun...how in the world do they have time to post on here literally around the clock...don't need to sleep?

I mean there’s more, I didn’t quote every single one.

Of course the guy claiming never to have insulted anyone turns out to be the nastiest, instantly going towards racism, sexism, and constantly judging people’s sex lives. But no, personally speaking, you never insulted anyone. Riiiiight.

I'd like to see Abrams make Kylo an absolute beast in Episode IX. Have him grow *way* more powerful than Rey so that she has no hope of defeating him in single combat (and thereby ending the perceived Mary Sue imbalance.) Then follow my idea of copying Friday the 13th Part II by having her stumble into Kylo's Vader shrine in a desperate attempt to escape. She puts on the Vader helm and drapes one of Kylo's old capes around her shoulders and either watches him go insane or surprises him long enough to run him through.

I'd like to see Abrams make Kylo an absolute beast in Episode IX. Have him grow *way* more powerful than Rey so that she has no hope of defeating him in single combat (and thereby ending the perceived Mary Sue imbalance.) Then follow my idea of copying Friday the 13th Part II by having her stumble into Kylo's Vader shrine in a desperate attempt to escape. She puts on the Vader helm and drapes one of Kylo's old capes around her shoulders and either watches him go insane or surprises him long enough to run him through.

:lol

I actually like this. It’s very Shakespearean in a way.

It’s all gone both ways. Let’s own our **** and move forward, yeah? Come on popnfresh....I’ve disagreed with your opinions in the past but i love your screenname. Common ground!

I’ve called people twats just cuz the censor-bot dont even care.

Let’s fight about honest opinions and lol at the utube prophets.

:)

Of course the guy claiming never to have insulted anyone turns out to be the nastiest, instantly going towards racism, sexism, and constantly judging people’s sex lives. But no, personally speaking, you never insulted anyone. Riiiiight.

Ha ha ha! Someone has a crush...:) I can only imagine how much you could have been accomplishing in real life with the amount of time and effort that compiling my greatest hits mixtape must have taken you. Not sure if I should tip my hat to you or simply feel sorry for you...maybe go with both.

:lol

I actually like this. It’s very Shakespearean in a way.

He's responsible for the deaths of two OT heroes, one directly and one indirectly, so he should come to a truly nasty end IMO. Hopefully they don't just have him get redeemed and die doing something heroic at the last second, I mean even Leia ended up washing her hands of him.

Reading comprehension, dear. I said I was interested in him communing with Vader. :dunno

Helloooooo? the Force ghost at the end of Return of the Jedi was Anakin, not Vader. It makes no sense to have Vader involved. Movie comprehension issues, dear?

It explains nothing except that you're not paying attention. How can there be a Force ghost for both Vader AND Skywalker if they're the same being?

And the tone of your post and others like you are why I come in feeling like I have to defend myself.

Treating people who disagree with you like a joke is real smart. How's it workin for you?

:exactly:

For awhile there this thread had become a Last Jedi thread again...lots of good discussion about the movie...and then the Trolls returned...some of you should go ahead and start a new thread called "Old Unresolved Thread Arguments" and allow this one to go back to being a Last Jedi thread.

Back