Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Spazz, but creating a sockpuppet account to circumvent a banning is against the board rules.

he fought the good fight. he will be missed

giphy.gif

Re-read the excerpt you just quoted. When a rebuttal affirms the very position you're arguing against, there may be some personal issues there.

See? That's how you get owned. Happens all the time.

:lol

I’ll own that ownage, but alas you were owned with a capital OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Buh-bye :wave :lol

So he was Snikt, Ozcorp or whatever and Spazz as well? God damn. :lol

How do I know you, snoopy or Khev aren't Snikt and all these conversations are just one person talking to himself. :rotfl

So he was Snikt, Ozcorp or whatever and Spazz as well? God damn. :lol

How do I know you, snoopy or Khev aren't Snikt and all these conversations are just one person talking to himself. :rotfl

For a while i had a feeling that Khev and Jye were the same person just trolling everybody

Oh man the last few pages are just things of beauty :lol

Who are you really Caped?

Reveal yourself snake!

I bet you’re not even Baldy and not even a Caped one at that!

Kheye4ever out

I don't know who Spazz is, but how did you know he was Frankenberry? Was it his IP or something? If he was circumventing a previous ban then that's a bad thing, but if he was a totally different person, then this might be unfair.

I don't know who Spazz is, but how did you know he was Frankenberry? Was it his IP or something? If he was circumventing a previous ban then that's a bad thing, but if he was a totally different person, then this might be unfair.

the way he posted gave him away. people dont understand that if you make a new account you need to change the way you post. thats why slickythesloth could last so long without anyone knowing who he was (not even me) :lol until sweet rabbit figured it out
he turned out to be celticpredator all along :rotfl

Sorry, Spazz, but creating a sockpuppet account to circumvent a banning is against the board rules.

Ah, man. But how will I ever find someone else whose arguments are basically, "My opinion isn't my opinion, it's fact; and other people agree with me, so it must be true" on a message board!!???

So F'ing perfect! :rotfl

The story of Franken Berry in the past 12 hours: :rip

Until you return with your next account . . . thanks for the entertainment.

Back