Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach will muscularize it, sex it up, make it stilted, make it dark and cold, take the fun right out of it.

yeah..... because if theres one thing that the last jedi is known for... is for being FUN............. yeah....:duh

Zach will muscularize it, sex it up, make it stilted, make it dark and cold, take the fun right out of it.

At this point I'm ready for a Michael Bay SW movie.

Why did you say that name? Why did you say that name!!!?

Calm down. He just meant Darth Mall.:dunno

cHfYVxh.jpg

I bet that meme was made while lying on a bed that was never touched by a woman and has star wars bedsheets on it.

He should do the new Obi-Wan movie with Ewan, based on the comic where Darth Maul hunts him down on Tatooine and terrorizes Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

Terrorizes? So he couldn't beat a Jedi padawan and all he can do to some old desert farmer is scare him?

Why his Maul popular again?

I bet that meme was made while lying on a bed that was never touched by a woman and has star wars bedsheets on it.

That narrows it down to one third of the male population of the Western world...

He should do the new Obi-Wan movie with Ewan, based on the comic where Darth Maul hunts him down on Tatooine and terrorizes Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

That movie already got made... inside my pew-pew head.:yess:

SDCC10-110.jpg

And it always ends in the same way... Zuckuss' rifle making clear what it thinks of a fruity "body art" and chicken-walker legs combo.

header.jpg

Terrorizes? So he couldn't beat a Jedi padawan and all he can do to some old desert farmer is scare him?

Why his Maul popular again?

dont mock virgins bro. not cool. they become wizards after age 30

so this universe has hell?

So.... they have a hell? is that where the sith are?

Lol they don’t know when to stop. Stop, Disney. You’re making it worse.

The top panel especially looks ridiculous with what seems to be a giant Jesus leia among the star destroyers.

Late to the party....

I actually enjoyed this film more than TFA. Anyway, I thought this video was a rather good analysis of the film:

Great review. Exactly how I felt/feel. My first viewing I wasn't sure what to think. Second viewing I perceived more and could see layers I hadn't noticed. Third viewing I loved it.

Back