Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, he's prolly the same age as Luke was when he blew up a space station murdering millions except the main bad guy of the movie.

u4wrlvz8bh901.png

Yeah he manned up quick. He was hacking up ‘squatches on Hoth and sending piggies to market at Jabba’s Pallace in no time.

Yeah he manned up quick. He was hacking up ‘squatches on Hoth and sending piggies to market at Jabba’s Pallace in no time.

Yep. And before someone corrects me I realize I goofed when I said he blew up the Death Star the same day. Though it was probably within 24 hours I suppose he did have to wait until the next morning before he went out and got R2 so not technically the same day, lol.

- Nepotism

- Chosen One Privilege

- Nepotism

- Declines Nepotism AND Chosen One Privilege (and STILL saves entire galaxy from total crisis, becomes Commander in galaxy wide war and powerful Jedi, and a leader of the Rebellion that defeats galatic Empire... all seemingly in less than a year from playing vroom with toy planes.)

:dunno

- Nepotism

- Chosen One Privilege

- Nepotism

- Declines Nepotism AND Chosen One Privilege (and STILL saves entire galaxy from total crisis, becomes Commander in galaxy wide war and powerful Jedi, and a leader of the Rebellion that defeats galatic Empire... all seemingly in less than a year from playing vroom with toy planes.)

:dunno

And people say Rey is a “Mary Sue”

How long did he train again?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And people say Rey is a “Mary Sue”

How long did he train again?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Rey wasn't trained at all other than getting tickled with a blade of grass as a joke. At least we got a number of "getting of wisdom" scenes with Yoda and Luke. As we discussed before, Luke's training felt like ten days, maybe a couple of weeks - and a couple of weeks intensively trained every day by someone like Yoda is pretty significant.

And you can complete Marine Corps training in 13 weeks.:dunno:lol

****in' knew we were headed there. Meh

There is here.:lol

I honestly jest....I believe Luke was trained for about 2 weeks to a month.

The Falcon Hyperdrive was damaged, and they had to fly to Bespin. Han says "Its a long way, but I think we can make it."

I doubt they had food for longer than that.

So 1 month, versus about 1 week.....

tomatoes.... tomatoes

Attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 seems to buck that trend.

Granted, it was a defence force office but most casualties were civilians.

I've seen grown men dress like Darth Vader yet still have a 1/6th figure around as well.

But they're still not the *real* Vader. They just got Kylo-onic syndrome.

Last edited:
"It wasn't the movie I expected -- a fault of mine, and not of the movie (naturally)."

___

Because that somehow makes the movie better ?
Yeah...

d6b03bb093d65bc8b25c862a6f31413a.gif

I just realized watching this again

That Rey never saw Luke’s Force projection persona and ironically Leia didn’t get to see how Luke really looked like

How crazy and bizarre is that. I wonder how Rey would’ve reacted if she saw a slimmer Luke or Leia seeing hermit Luke :horror

Back