Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, new Tie fighter...red parts....
New Threepio...red arm....

Both on the left side....

Theories needed..

r2-d2-and-c-3po-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg

sw-tie-fighter.jpg

I can't really remember, but wasn't his arm red in Attack of the Clowns?

Let's be honest, the only reason C 3PO has a red arm is because that's the only way Hasbro can sell two black series figures, original and new red arm version. Unless it comes with interchangeable arms, that 'd be cool.

A story that JJ Abrams, Lawrence Kasdan, and a Disney committee came up with to sell said crap!

Did you get your store exclusive Stormtrooper or electronic BB-8 my friend? Don't forget to make sure you pick up a limited edition FX Black Series Luke Skywalker lightsaber, it's going to be very important! They're the key to all this.

ANYONE who thinks Disney had NO hand in creating TFA needs to wake up from their Ewok dreams- Disney isn't going to let ANYTHING get in their way of recouping their $4 Billion investment- JJ and team will deny it of course. Alot of this film is dictated by merchandising and audience target grabbing(hence female lead, etc etc etc) Geeezzzzz

ANYONE who thinks Disney had NO hand in creating TFA needs to wake up from their Ewok dreams- Disney isn't going to let ANYTHING get in their way of recouping their $4 Billion investment- JJ and team will deny it of course. Alot of this film is dictated by merchandising and audience target grabbing(hence female lead, etc etc etc) Geeezzzzz

I believe you're wrong my dear spindrift.

From everything I have seen so far, Disney has had zero input on the making of this brilliant film. Disney's laissez faire approach of not interfering is very smart. I don't see how they could resist considering this was a 4 billion dollar product investment. Their humility knows no bounds. The thing that I love so far about the Force Awakens is that it seems so bold and innovative. It doesn't seem like a big blockbuster made by a large corporation to move product you know? It's not by the numbers, it's artistic brilliance at it's finest. It feels like a real art house, independent movie where everyone is contributing their A-game and talent to make something special/unforgettable for their audiences to cherish for generations. I'm really hoping this gains Oscar traction after it comes out this holiday season, not just in the best picture and technical categories, but acting and original screenplay too. I think this is truly going to be the film of the century, a game changer.

Back