Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poster is a bit underwhelming mostly due to a poor layout. Even though they are rather throwback these days, what I usually like about Strutzman's posters is that they can tell a broad, epic story on one sheet. Here it's just grab four characters and throw them together. But there are going to be numerous posters to come, and I doubt this will be the main poster. At least it's painted and not just quick photoshopping. I have no doubt Rey will have a lightsabre, and I would not be surprised if it's double bladed. If she and Ren are twins, there are the parallels to Luke and Leia. this is looking absolutely amazing. More than any other movies Coming down the pipeline I hope TFA delivers.

i am not digging the poster.....Han looks like an angry grandpa. Everything else i have enjoyed sooooo if the poster(s) are all I can find issue with....bring on FA

I don't like the poster because I have no connection to those characters front and center, plus Han looks tacked on there for no good reason.

Not a very impressive poster, Han looks rigid even frail tot very action cowboy is it?

Jurassic world director doing a star wars episode? That a sick joke.?

JW was fun but I get the hate.

He obviously proved himself to be a team player who handled himself under pressure of a large budget movie that was very successful and well received by the general public, certainly better received than the PT were.

At the end of the day the Star Wars creator himself made 3 really bad Star Wars movies, so why not try someone like Colin.

*********. At first I as like ''awww cool Han is on the poster, must have a big role'' but then I was like ''.....and they're probably gonna kill him''.

daisyr.jpg

It looks badly cropped from a much bigger image, and solo looks weird and tacked on.
I still kinda like it though. Because Rey looks cool on it. I think I love her.

It's a teaser poster. The full one should be much better. Hopefully the opposite of the crystal skull teaser which was better than the full poster.

Back