Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Struzans earlier work, but to me his posters are bland and repetitive now. No real imagination or creativity on his part anymore. My favorite Star Wars posters were the Tom Jung Star Wars style A and the Empire "gone with the wind" style

To me the argument that his work is better than the average poster with photoshopped collection of heads on it is silly. It's like comparing a bad painting to a piece of excrement covered toilet paper, sure the bad painting is better, but it doesn't make it good.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think the poster symbolizes light vs dark. Finn and Han on the light side with the X-Wings flying in the Jakku sunny skies. Kylo Ren on the dark side with the First Order TIE fighters flying in the space backdrop. Rey being in the middle could be suggesting her allegiance is either torn or her force path is torn.

JJ seems talented and passionate about this, but I really can't take a guy serious who as a **** for a nose.

TXwmcaa.gif

I'll be disappointed if Rey isn't a Jedi. Finn seemed like such a good replacement for Han. Rey has to be Leia and Han's daughter and be a jedi. please, please please!! :lol

They are all going to become Jedis. Disney is going to milk this cow for all its worth.

The way Han is placed very strange and yeah where's Chewbacca? And Maybe Luke and Leia? C3po R2?

Nobody is interested in seeing these three goons.

Did he just sketch this in his lunch break or what.?

Great likenesses and obvious talent, but yes, the composition is wrong. And I'm sick of the warm color palette he's used on these posters with the prequels and KotCS. Can't we move past that look?

Back