Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched The Force Awakens teaser a few days ago. And i think it looks really badass. I was already excited about it before i saw the teaser and now I'm even more excited. I don't want to get my expectations to high but no matter what it can't be as bad as the prequels.

so... people seen this image? StarWarsVIIConcept20.jpg

from a collection of prop and concept photos that have been leaked. some of te images support the plot synopsis leak that was posted a few days ago... i'm... actualy excited about this alot more now.

Dear god, these parody Youtube videos need to stop. I find them painful and stupid. Attention seeking and crass.
And I hate anyone who likes them.

I LOVE the original trailer.

I agree, the first one or two were funny , but c'mon now. I'm sure these take hours to create, who has that kind of time???

With all this hoopla around the Ep7 teaser trailer, I still think the teaser for Ep2 is the best of the entire franchise so far:

I think the Phantom menace had the best trailers, if you exclude the short scene with the floppy lipped moron, this just felt like star wars, at the time, this was clearly going to be the best thing ever created...

I know it's a soar point, but I actually don't hate the Phantom menace, it has plenty of things going for it. But the trailer is better than the movie.

I think the Phantom menace had the best trailers, if you exclude the short scene with the floppy lipped moron, this just felt like star wars, at the time, this was clearly going to be the best thing ever created...

I know it's a soar point, but I actually don't hate the Phantom menace, it has plenty of things going for it. But the trailer is better than the movie.

As soon as Jar Jar gets shocked, we should have known. We should have KNOWN! :lol

I think TPM is the one that feels more like Star Wars than the other PT films. It does have it moments.

That's because it is Star Wars. It opens with a young princess fleeing the bad guys, we end up on a desert planet where we meet our young protagonist, he joins a group of rebels, there's a lightsaber fight where the wise old mentor is struck down in front of his apprentice, space battle, big ship blown up by our young hero, celebration ceremony, the end.

I if they'll ever create an enemy in the cinematic universe that uses the abilities of both the Jedi and Sith, making them more powerful than both. I'd say they could use the new enemy to go against both sides, resulting in the Jedi and Sith working together to stop them. I don't know how long the whole Good vs. Evil, Jedi vs. Sith stuff will remain "fresh" before people start wanting to see something different.

i LIKE the PT. I Enjoy it. i know they are bad movies, but they're no worse than most of the things michael bay produced or directed.

They are fun, if flawed.

I if they'll ever create an enemy in the cinematic universe that uses the abilities of both the Jedi and Sith, making them more powerful than both. I'd say they could use the new enemy to go against both sides, resulting in the Jedi and Sith working together to stop them. I don't know how long the whole Good vs. Evil, Jedi vs. Sith stuff will remain "fresh" before people start wanting to see something different.

They Tried that in the Novels with the Vong, and alot of people hated it.

That's because it is Star Wars. It opens with a young princess fleeing the bad guys, we end up on a desert planet where we meet our young protagonist, he joins a group of rebels, there's a lightsaber fight where the wise old mentor is struck down in front of his apprentice, space battle, big ship blown up by our young hero, celebration ceremony, the end.

:rotfl

George ripped off George. How original.

Back