Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gorillazawaken_by_eddieholly-d88j8kp.jpg

Was up late working on this but i'm still jazzed about that Teaser. :)

I like it! :clap

Any word/date on the full trailer? Spring?

I'll save you the trouble. PewDiePie may be worth upwards of $10 million thanks to his YouTube channel and other income streams. He plays videogames and comments on them for a living.

Comments is being generous. He usually hoots, hollers, screams and makes high-pitched, weird, annoying noises. If you're 11 years old, he is HILARIOUS.

Out of sheer curiosity, I watched about a minute of one of his vids. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I have no idea how this works, so if anyone can educate me in the matter, how does he make millions off of YouTube? He can generate income from posting videos?

I have no idea how this works, so if anyone can educate me in the matter, how does he make millions off of YouTube? He can generate income from posting videos?

Ads, sponsorships, etc.
Millions of people watch his videos, so companies go to him for publicity.

Thank the gods Disney got its hands on Star Wars. :lecture

I can practically FEEL the visors, XXXXL Mickey Mouse T-shirts, jean shorts, sensible shoes/Crocs and sunburned flesh through the screen.

That Padme can easily pass for a Portman clone in the distant..Wow, does that girl look like Nat:clap

Back