Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as we don't get Eopie's farting and Jedi's twirling their sabers without hitting anything, I'll probably be happy.

Wait, Jar Jar is likely dead at this point, right?

I actually hope not. If JJ really wants to get on the fans good side fast, the opening scene of this new movie should show Jar Jar getting decapitated. Then all will be right for the rest of the movie. :lol

Maybe the title refers to my suggested opening for the new movie:

They just need to start the new movie with Luke waking up with a start and Leia coming to his bedside.

"What is it?"

"I had...a vision. Of events that took place before we were born. The last Jedi Council, my father as a young man, soldiers cloned from Boba Fett, and our mother dying minutes after we were born."

"It wasn't a vision Luke, just a bad dream. That bounty hunter from Cloud City has no connection to the Republic and I told you on Endor that I have memories of our mother. She didn't die right after I was born."

"Oh yeah. Well good then because it was all very disturbing."

And then the series continues with no further mention of midichlorians or any other PT nonsense..

cat-wakes-up-from-a-nap-o.gif

Anybody who played the Force Unleashed had a heck of a good time, much better than watching attack of the clones.
Eh, you've ruined your point with this sentence.
FU is worse than every bad PT thing combined together.

I think title is quite ok .. if you consider luke was the only jedi left... nothing.. for more then 20-30 years.. something awakens ... :) I think it will match the plot quite good

In keeping with Lame Titles for the 1st trilogy episode...

A New Hope
The Phantom Menace
The Force Awakens

The real problem will come with Episode IX...

Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

...?

Back