Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

^

lol.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I find the missing Episode 7 in the title very telling. It seems to me that they are going old school like back in the day when the didn't have "Episode #" in the title. So I like that. Plus if they are doing spin offs in between then they may just follow the format of Star Wars and a subtitle without it being tide down with Episode this or that.

I thought Luke was a Jedi who controlled the force. according to legend brought balance to the force. So why is the force sleeping?

There were story meetings that go WAY back to the OT where Lucas toyed with the idea of an ancient villain being frozen and then awakened in a sequel after ROTJ. Possibly the title refers to him?

Maybe they thought "The Winter Sith" was too obvious and went with The Force Awakens instead.

There were story meetings that go WAY back to the OT where Lucas toyed with the idea of an ancient villain being frozen and then awakened in a sequel after ROTJ. Possibly the title refers to him?

Maybe they thought "The Winter Sith" was too obvious and went with The Force Awakens instead.

So long as it's not Palpatine clones.

A. **** videogame stories.

Why? If somebody like Mr Lucas or any other creative personality decides to make games canon who are we to argue? The general conscientious from the last few pages seems to be that movies are superior in both story and longevity. Well it isn't quite that simple, they are an awful lot of bad movies, who here can remember the story of Starship troopers 2 for instance? The real good video games will stay with me as long as any movie story will. Yes they are very different, but neither is superior.

Anybody who played the Force Unleashed had a heck of a good time, much better than watching attack of the clones....

As long as we don't get Eopie's farting and Jedi's twirling their sabers without hitting anything, I'll probably be happy.

Wait, Jar Jar is likely dead at this point, right?

Back