Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Yeah I saw this a couple days ago.. just awesomeness.. I can not wait to see whats upon us....

Might be this 2-3 films a year will be Star Wars Expanded Film Universe :thud: movies?

Might be this 2-3 films a year will be Star Wars Expanded Film Universe :thud: movies?

I think that report was complete bull****. Every other report said 1 film every 2-3. Some moron got it backwards and went with it.

No way in hell they risk watering down the franchise by doing that.

I think that report was complete bull****. Every other report said 1 film every 2-3. Some moron got it backwards and went with it.

No way in hell they risk watering down the franchise by doing that.

:exactly: And there was still no mention of those films being actual SW films either.

Yeah I saw this a couple days ago.. just awesomeness.. I can not wait to see whats upon us....

Hopefully a lot less of this shyyt.

original.gif

Man where is any of your sense of wonder? They did that, not because it was tactical, but because it looked cool. Still does look cool.

Lightsaber duels in the PT were much better than the OT.

dun dun dunnnnn

I personally love the idea of one off films as well as the new trilogy. We can get a Boba Fett film that explores his story more and what happened between the time of Jango's death and him working for Jabba. Or how cool would it be to get a Vader film that shows his rise between Episode III and IV hunting down Jedi.

If they are going to do both standalone and Trilogy films there's a chance to do a set of films aimed at younger viewers and films for a more mature audience.

The best thing about the Ewok Adventures is they aren't part of the regular SW films. Easy to ignore.

But that is younger than I was thinking BTW.

Lightsaber duels in the PT were much better than the OT.

dun dun dunnnnn

:exactly:

The work done by Nick Gillard and his team with Neeson, MacGregor, SLJ, Christensen, Lee and even McDiarmid was outstanding. The speed and skill that was portrayed in the final duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin was breathtaking and beyond what had been done before. I'd love to see all the duels uncut just for the fun of it, there was supposedly around 5 minutes of lightsaber action cut from RotS alone!

:exactly:

The work done by Nick Gillard and his team with Neeson, MacGregor, SLJ, Christensen, Lee and even McDiarmid was outstanding. The speed and skill that was portrayed in the final duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin was breathtaking and beyond what had been done before. I'd love to see all the duels uncut just for the fun of it, there was supposedly around 5 minutes of lightsaber action cut from RotS alone!

It's too bad the rest of the PT wasn't handled with the same detail and care as the lightsaber duels.

Luke Vs Vader in ESB will always trump any of those PT's saber fights.

I hope the only person who uses a Saber is old ass Luke.

Back