Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it all. Every single Duracell battery with Kylo Ren on, every paddling pool with BB8 in the middle..
LOVE IT.
Don't be such a grumpy. We all know you wear Captain Phasma underpants.
:lol
Your optimism always calms me down. :duff
I really hope the story and narrative are good, then I'll be able to forgive the things I don't like so far.
And no, I don't wear underpants. Only a "Kylo Ren mask" codpiece to protect my "BB-8" from these mad OT fanatics.
:monkey3

(the only thing I do hate is the fake PR lead "prequel bashing" it's stupid, I would love if someone took that "practical sets, real locations..." monologue and put it over this new International trailer, you know the one that looks 70% CGI)
:exactly:

So this is the last post we'll see from you in this thread, right? :rolleyes2
NvbOGZm.gif

Your optimism always calms me down. :duff
I really hope the story and narrative are good, then I'll be able to forgive the things I don't like so far.
And no, I don't wear underpants. Only a "Kylo Ren mask" codpiece to protect my "BB-8" from these mad OT fanatics.
:monkey3

:exactly:

NvbOGZm.gif

:lol

The controlled onslaught has begun.

Just WOW. :google

There's the missing trailer shot of her looking up at the invading ships. :lol

Man, if you're not pumped for this....then my condolences. :lol

Last edited:
Lupita's voice is killing it in these trailers/commercials so far. I think she's going to be an extremely large role in the movie, I'm surprised they haven't really shown her in anything yet. Maybe they are perfecting her look still. :dunno

I think everything points to Rey being a Solo...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back