Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't expect too much, it's a teaser. Can't wait to see the old gang in the trailer, hopefully, maybe?

And that dopey-looking droid was just a reminder to the fans, "Yep, it's still Star Wars and it's still got cute ****. Look for the plush dolls at all of our parks and stores next Thanksgiving."

X2

The Stormtroopers new helmet design looks interesting to me, X-Wings looked very cool, the soccor droid was funny, the shot of Falcon gave me chills and I thought the lightsaber ignition was cool. :D

X2

I fully expect the new Stormtrooper Hot Toys announcement in 3...2.....1.....

lol

Liked it very much don't care what haters think. Although i did think we'd see some OT cast.... I guess this summer!

I really liked the trailer. I like the Stormtrooper design despite the weird internet responses to them. The blasters have been upgraded too. I love everything about the X-Wing, the new pilot gear, it all looks great. I want to see the new TIE Pilot look. Loved seeing the Falcon again on screen. The broadsword lightsaber didn't make sense. Other than looking cool, which is arguable, could it kill you if knocked into hard enough? That was the letdown. The droid head on the ball was weird too. I think I may be in love with Daisy Ridley though so I've got that going for me.

Eff da trailer, beautiful sig you got there, man. :naughty :lol :duff

I thought it was another fake when I saw a black storm trooper. Is that racist?

uYvuK.gif

The good:

- that X-wing flight shot. Majestic.

- New stromtroopers design

- less of a white sausage fest.

The bad:

- that ridiculous lightsaber with energy cross guard.

- Other than sentiment, nothing in the teaser had any particular wow-factor.

I am feeling optymistic about the trilogy, as Abrams seems to know what he's doing. But the teaser did little for me. It was ok. Moving on :)

Back