Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed none of the original cast are in it.
emot-saddowns.gif

personally I would have opened on a shot of Mark Hamill......that's just me though. I hope the crew realizes that some fans, like myself, don't give a hoot about the new characters as of now, so no shot of Han or Luke, Chewie or Leia is a bummer....

Yeah, will be in the regular one i'm sure. Still perfect TEASE!

(STILL OVER A YEAR TO GO i think it was the right move)

The first thing they decide to show for the return of the OT cast is a stupid rolling cute droid?

Bad Robot...har har.

When I saw the guy pop up and then the droid I thought it was a joke! :lol. Space ships look to be the coolest thing. Red saber with sparklers might be interesting... But meh. :lol

This trailer made me realized the I could care less about the new cast. The only thing that makes this film interesting and feel like a real SW film is the original cast (Luke, Han, Leia), so can't wait to see them together.

Can't expect too much, it's a teaser. Can't wait to see the old gang in the trailer, hopefully, maybe?

And that dopey-looking droid was just a reminder to the fans, "Yep, it's still Star Wars and it's still got cute ****. Look for the plush dolls at all of our parks and stores next Thanksgiving."

Can't expect too much, it's a teaser. Can't wait to see the old gang in the trailer, hopefully, maybe?

I don't like the prequels mind you, but the Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith teaser trailers were way better I think.

I really liked the trailer. I like the Stormtrooper design despite the weird internet responses to them. The blasters have been upgraded too. I love everything about the X-Wing, the new pilot gear, it all looks great. I want to see the new TIE Pilot look. Loved seeing the Falcon again on screen. The broadsword lightsaber didn't make sense. Other than looking cool, which is arguable, could it kill you if knocked into hard enough? That was the letdown. The droid head on the ball was weird too. I think I may be in love with Daisy Ridley though so I've got that going for me.

This trailer made me realized the I could care less about the new cast. The only thing that makes this film interesting and feel like a real SW film is the original cast (Luke, Han, Leia), so can't wait to see them together.

It will be more about the new cast. Unfortunately. Most of the starwars fans will not like these flicks!

Black iPhonetrooper, edgy lightsaber and an extremely dizzy action scene with Falcon after which I wanted to puke...

Great teaser, I guess.

Back