Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

We get it, you really, really like Darth Talon, now calm down.

Have you talked to anyone about this intense fixation you have with a comic book character? ;)

I want Darth Talon! :panic: ...........................................................................in the next 3 movies!

I want Darth Talon! :panic: ...........................................................................in the next 3 movies!

You do realize that Disney doesnt make "Adult Movies", right?

Might I suggest hiring a girl to dress up as Darth Talon for a night and investing in a camcorder.

You do realize that Disney doesnt make "Adult Movies", right?

Might I suggest hiring a girl to dress up as Darth Talon for a night and investing in a camcorder.

best thing for him is to make the costume himself and just pay handsomely to any call girl for the favor :lol :lol (it might take a lot of cash and a lot of convincing that he is not a serial killer :rotfl)

JOHN-CARTER-006.jpg

John Carter said, "Vader, I am your father.."

so if they do a continuation of Han, Leia and Luke I wonder who they could cast that would fill the role properly. Those are huge shoes to fill (especially Fords)

I'm thinking they may do a story based around Jaina and Jacen and also Lukes kid if he had one??

best thing for him is to make the costume himself and just pay handsomely to any call girl for the favor :lol :lol (it might take a lot of cash and a lot of convincing that he is not a serial killer :rotfl)

:rotfl

Don't invite her down to your basement and dont say "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it get's the hose again" at any time during her visit.

This could be very therapeutic for you. :wink1:

so if they do a continuation of Han, Leia and Luke I wonder who they could cast that would fill the role properly. Those are huge shoes to fill (especially Fords)

I'm thinking they may do a story based around Jaina and Jacen and also Lukes kid if he had one??

I think the best thing would be to set it far in the future, that way they don't have to try and adapt EU material that wasn't designed for a movie trilogy or they wouldn't have to make something that would invalidate all the EU material. I think something more interesting could be done that way. And then they could decide to do movies and games and stuff for the EU material. I think maybe a New Jedi Order MMO or RTS video game would be cool. Or maybe have a new animated series in the Clone Wars style that takes place after ROTJ, that way they could do it without having to be constrained to movies or worrying about recasting.

They'll prolly follow closely to the from legacy, where they involve the original actors and introduce a new younger generation so the story can continue for the next 2 episodes. Maybe even kill Luke off, and he'll vanish leaving only the robes in episode 7 just like they did with Ben, as a homage :lol

Please include an epic Sith vs jedi war like in the awesome cinematic trailers.

This is what i would like to see.

Star Wars
The Skywalker Saga
Ep1 - TPM
Ep2 - AOTC
Ep3 - ROTS
EP4 - Explore
EP5 - Vader
EP6 - Here
EP7 - ANH
EP8 - TESB
EP9 - ROTJ

END.

Star Wars
Knights Of The Old Republic
EP1 - ?
EP2 - ?
EP3 - ?

ETC

Anton Yelchin - Luke Skywalker

Yeah, not a bad choice. That could work.

I'd love for this to be Old Republic, like KOTOR or something.
Anyway, I'm interested to see what this is gonna be! I think it's a good thing that it's in other people's hands now and I could see it becoming quite good.

I have high hopes for this, I think Disney will learned a lot from the prequels

618_movies_star_wars_luke_leia_han.jpg

Irreplaceable. Disney would be fools to go there.:lecture

Please not Spielberg. His buddy George would be *more* than a consultant then and we'd likely get KOTCS all over again.

Back