Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Or the problem that his name sounds similar to Sidious--seemingly intentionally, but there's no connection there.
Then there's stuff like how Padme is called Padme when she's disguised as a handmaiden, but that turns out to actually be her name in Episode 2. Even the novelization of Episode 1 assumed Padme was a made up name.

Pixletwin's PT kicks some serious ass. :lol

a-dev's idea not too shabby either.

Good job boys.

Last edited:

I can some up what is wrong with the PT in one name...

Not Jar Jar. Not Lil' Ani.

Master Sifodyas. This character embodies everything that was wrong with the PT. A character given no introduction. No background. Nothing of interest for the auduence to latch on to and care about. Then take that character noone has any reason to care about and use him as a crucial cornerstone of your entire PT story engine.

:doh

To this day I still believe the whole Sifodias thing was a typo and was meant to be Sidious. GL just didnt want to admit that he accidentally made a typo. ;)

Seems like too much of a coincidence, doesn't it? LOL

To this day I still believe the whole Sifodias thing was a typo and was meant to be Sidious. GL just didnt want to admit that he accidentally made a typo. ;)

Sifodyas WAS meant to be Sidious, in an earlier draft of the script. George Lucas thought it would be too obvious, though, so he changed it up some. Who would've thunk, that he'd try and do something subtle...

Sifodyas WAS meant to be Sidious, in an earlier draft of the script. George Lucas thought it would be too obvious, though, so he changed it up some. Who would've thunk, that he'd try and do something subtle...

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You go George. :lol

I know, right? The character's name was, I believe, originally Sido-Dyas... like that would have fooled anyone.

Nobody even knew the name "Sidious" anyway. That name had no meaning to the Jedi. So, Sido-Dyas would have just been a nice little middle finger by Palpatine. But no, George had to confound everyone.

[h=3]Harrison Ford Spotted On 2,500ft Mega Slide Days Before Star Wars: Episode 7 Shooting Resumes.[/h]
The 72 year-old actor was spotted with his family on a 2,500ft mega-slide at the Alpine Slide, near his home in Wyoming. We hope it’s something his doctor has perscripted…

This is just too funny!

From TMZ (via entertainmentwise)
Harrison was reportedly at the park in Jackson hole with his family and must’ve been enjoying some quality time with them, before heading back to film.
JJ Abrams must want to wrap the actor in cotton wool after the first accident, but clearly the star has other ideas. The slide is apparently not some kids ride either and can reach speeds of 30 mph. We’re guessing Ford is feeling better after his accident, if he’s hitting these kinds of rides. Just don’t break anything else?
[h=3]Share this:[/h]

Travelling down a superslide at 30mph aint like dustin' crops boy. Without precise calculations you could fly right through a tree or go careening over the edge and that'd end your trip real quick wouldn't it.

Travelling down a superslide at 30mph aint like dustin' crops boy. Without precise calculations you could fly right through a tree or go careening over the edge and that'd end your trip real quick wouldn't it.

:lol

God, could you imagine if he broke something else? People would be convinced it was a cursed movie.

Back