Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Something about it rubs my rhubarb the wrong way..

tumblr_mc9h9ko7ii1rzxp5fo1_5001.gif

nah, the design of clone helmet was cool, it had that old serial rocketeer look to it. This doesn't seem to reference anything except modern sic-fi.

nah, the design of clone helmet was cool, it had that old serial rocketeer look to it. This doesn't seem to reference anything except modern sic-fi.
Yeah, agreed. I'm a fan of the phase1 clone troopers.

The new helmet reminds me of a 'Stack Hat' derivative. I'll bet those new helmets will be a piece of piss for SSC to make, because they're great at approximations, & it is an approximation of a classic Stormie helmet. :lol

I can't help but associate the clone trooper armor to that damn kiwi accent, it ruins it for me. :lol

Fett was never a clone dammit. :lol

Rory, be REASONABLE.

Sorry, but I prefer some accents over others.

Doesn't mean that I don't appreciate that a new zealander directed the best trilogy in the history of cinema.

Last edited:

Sorry, but I prefer some accents over others.

Doesn't mean that I don't appreciate that a new zealander directed the best trilogy in the history of cinema.

Who? Spielberg?, Zemeckis? Lucas?

Never knew they were kiwis.

:lol

TRILOGY_zps6d107d9b.jpg

No, but I can imagine the reaction if he doesn't have a lightsaber.

They should just sidestep the rivet-counters by having Luke build another saber at some point in the last three decades. He lights it up and it's white or blue, not green.

Will the Millenium Falcon have to have its hyperdrive fail in this movie for it to be considered a great SW movie?

I am watching the Harmy ESB right now. No apology is necessar captain needa. :rock

:gah: :gah: :gah:

Which Emporer scene from ESB does everyone prefer?

Original or Basterdized?

Emperor > Chimpface. I know he was original and people don't like that it was touched because it was "first" but I always thought that was stupid as it was supposed to be Palpatine anyway.

I'm actually waiting for JJ to throw in a monkey-faced villain in the new trilogy just because he's picking everything else off the cutting room floor from the OT.

Back