Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man that was awesome, it just made me like TFA even more, that will totally reverse some of hate directed towards Kylo Ren.....not really. :lol

Kylo Ren is a punk *****! :lol

The power of lolz!

Driver was awesome.

I have to say I found BB 8 much more likable and fun than I ever found R2 or C3PO...

Yeah I know those two are iconic, but BB 8 was so much more fun to watch, his "personality" was much more funny. almost reminded me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch or something like that.

the fact that he could move so fast was a huge plus too

I have to say I found BB 8 much more likable and fun than I ever found R2 or C3PO...

Yeah I know those two are iconic, but BB 8 was so much more fun to watch, his "personality" was much more funny. almost reminded me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch or something like that.

the fact that he could move so fast was a huge plus too

I agree. BB8 and Kylo are the best things about TFA, imo. BB8 wipes his little round butt with R2 and C3PO.

I never noticed how annoying c3PO really is, it should be obvious, but not until BB 8 did I notice how much I didn't miss C3PO being in most of the movie.

R2 is still nice, but in the movies he was always moody :lol and couldn't move much.

I really really loved the BB 8 head turns he did, always made me laugh, specially when BB 8 was scared. some of his movements reminded me of Wall-e,

Now now boys, SW/ESB R2/3PO were perfectly executed, they were not annoying or forced like they were in ROTJ and the PT.

They absolutely added to the greatness that was SW/ESB.

BB8's thumbs up scene was comedy very well executed.

I bet even DiFabio's cold Terminator heart smiled a little.

I doubt it. He probably shed a single tear from his icy grey eyes, which immediately froze :monkey2

nTrejc3.gif

Back