1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so sick, if I get one, not sure if I'd be able to open it lol

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back[emoji769] - 1/6th scale Boba Fett[emoji769] (V

Did HT say they were making more Snowtroopers?

No, it just said reissues so it was wishful thinking. It would be smart and make them easy money. Today should have been bespin han and lando. Ot fans are screwed with mandalorian and now clone wars. This is nice but not $300 after tax and shipping nice for me. Famous last words!!

Amazing, a variant that I actually do believe looks cool!
Really nice looking figure, but I agree that they should've given this the blue Stormtrooper rifle.

A MILLION WALLETS CRIED OUT IN AGONY AND WERE SUDDENLY SILENCED

... but seriously, this would be cool to have, if only for the box. That BOX...! I hope they do more boxes like this in the future.

With that said, I think I'm gonna stick with ESB Fett Deluxe and I'll be good.

I find it refreshing to see a Fett who looks like he has some heft to him. After all, Jango was definitely not at all fat, but looked like someone who could take as well as throw a punch. In comparison you have all these Sideshow PF statue Bobas who all look like they weigh 150 lb soaking wet. The only Sideshow statue that didn't was Mythos! All the others.... Like he skipped every leg, and upper body-day in his life. I doubt it!

I do really like the look of this, but yeah I can't see myself spending that much for a figure with such a basic paint job.

It's the double edge sword with Boba stuff. He's usually more than just a repaint but with how easily he sells, companies rarely ever put in anymore thought or effort than they have to.

No thanks.
HT ?fans are wanting Bespin Luke 2.0, Lando & Han!?
HT ?I got it reissue Vader and repaint Boba!?

After seeing the recent completed auction prices just for Hasbro's 6" SDCC figure from last year, I'd say that's a resounding YES!

LOL, no doubt. As I said in an earlier post I was looking at those auctions literally yesterday because I loved the vintage look of that figure. I never thought HT would pull this off! I'm itching to hit that pre-order button!

Wow!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pass on this, I just picked up ESB Boba not long ago. This is gonna go for crazy amounts on the ebay though once it sells out.

It is kind of funny that they release this figure to celebrate the 40th anniversary of ESB when technically last year would have been the proper anniversary for this color scheme.

Good luck trying to get a mint box delivered from Sideshow.

Yeah that'll absolutely be a problem unless they do something fancier with the shippers.

ToysBuyingAgent has this up for $227 with free shipping !!

Pretty good price !

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...pire-strikes-back-1-6-boba-fett-vintage-color

That's a pretty good price. This looks like an exclusive, so Sideshow would be the only place in the US. Probably would be $245ish and then tack on tax+shipping and it's almost $300 out the door there.

Back