STAR WARS: The Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Blueprints Coming This Fall

I also got the limited version of Dressing A Galaxy in my cart so if the price changes, i will see it when i check my cart :)

Let me know if that happens. I would like that one in my collection. :wave

They figure after Star Wars: Frames, people will think anything is cheap. $1000/500 for a book :lol

Sure, looks gorgeous, but I would need at least a 75% clearance discount. And I can't completely rule that out considering what past coffee table books have come down to. $125 is tops I would spend.

Mine's in storage...somewhere! :lol

I also have this set. :D

Oj2n5.jpg

I got a chance to see this at SDCC. It was a lot bigger than I expected (That's what she said). It's a damn nice book. I really hope I can get this for a good price.

I got a chance to see this at SDCC. It was a lot bigger than I expected (That's what she said). It's a damn nice book. I really hope I can get this for a good price.

Did you see if they had any stuff from the prequels? It seems they have a few things, but all the pictures I've seen are things from the original trilogy.

You'll have to hurry, but this is on an Amazon Lightning deal for $44.99. Use the "BOOKDEAL" coupon and it's $34.99.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/dp/1611097967/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6362_91f15605?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=0KT1GMC2R0ADMA288T8B&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1673666362[/ame]

Back