STAR WARS: The Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LINK TO PURCHASE

$424.99; Edition of 5000 copies.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Star Wars: The Blueprints by J.W. Rinzler, published Epic Ink. Star Wars: The Blueprints is limited to 5,000 hand-numbered English language copies.

The Star Wars: The Blueprints Book features:
Fabric-bound, hardcover case
Secured ribon book lift
Fabric-bound, hardcover book
Metallic stamped detailing and debossed cover title
Certificate of Authenticity
336 pages

5000 of these? I'd think the price is too high at that edition size (unless I'm underestimating that certain segment of the Star Wars fanbase).

$424.99?!? :panic:

I should look for my Star Wars Blurprint package!

!Beq-FHw!2k~$(KGrHqYOKiwErzSS!GGEBK-LfH4cQg~~_35.JPG

Re: Star Wars Blueprints Coming This Fall

Sideshow's flexpay is a nice option for this, but I hope to get it from Amazon or sone other retailer for a lot less later on.

"Always in motion, the future is."

I think if you are patient, you will have this for substantially less.

I got the limited version of Sculpting a Galaxy for under $100, so I'll hold out on this one for awhile.

This looks awesome. Just can't bite on a $500 book though. I'd be afraid to open it.

Sideshow's flexpay is a nice option for this, but I hope to get it from Amazon or sone other retailer for a lot less later on.

Same here :lecture

I also got the limited version of Dressing A Galaxy in my cart so if the price changes, i will see it when i check my cart :)

So not worth the price. I'll wait and see if it gets clearenced somewhere down the road.

Back