Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would have enjoyed seeing a "Dark Lords of the Sith" series. Guaranteed to blow all these other clown shows out of the water.

You can?t believe a single word that guy Mike Zeroh says. Take a look at some of his prior ?scoops.?

That dude is a loser have some self respect and put on a doomcock helmet at the very least.

I don't follow any Youtube channels, but I sometimes get drawn in when they turn up while searching for something else.

There's even more clickbait than usual since Disney announced all these new projects, and these so called 'insiders' blur the line between rumour and news without batting an eyelid. Hence the question mark in my post.

Well it says that there's a mixture of fans and non-fans. I guess it's to bring some fresh ideas into the mix and then ones that aren't 'Star Wars' get weeded out, but I have zero faith it will actually work that way.

Some of the best Doctor Who stories came from show runners and writers who had no previous experience with the franchise. So this could be a good thing. Of course I’m thinking optimistically. Ha ha

Some of the best Doctor Who stories came from show runners and writers who had no previous experience with the franchise. So this could be a good thing. Of course I’m thinking optimistically. Ha ha
Sometimes it does bring a refreshing take to a property and sometimes it just really falls apart. We will have to wait and see what happens.

Can work somewhere else. But so far SW universe got only the worst experiences with people with no relationship with it.

And Doctor Who hasn't been good in years now, so I have little optimism.

The Mandalorian would be nowhere near as good as it is without Jon and Dave.

And Doctor Who hasn't been good in years now, so I have little optimism.

The Mandalorian would be nowhere near as good as it is without Jon and Dave.
No no. I’m talking about Classic Doctor Who. Specifically the first 4Tom Baker seasons. The new series is run and has always been run since 2005 by fanboys.

I guess it would be too much to ask for old EU characters and storylines to be adapted. You know, like those Marvel people who had a little success doing it.

Leslye Headland! A new name to add to the Story Group Disney Master Class with the likes of Malcolm Spellman and Kiri Hart

I want 1/6th figures of these people!

leslye-headland-file-gty-jef-190909_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep thinking (hoping?) this could end up being a Palpatine and Plaguies story. Depending on how old Palpatine really is, the end of the high republic might just be right for that.

When we can create designer children there will one day be no need of natural birth, and a time will come when such a thing will be looked down upon.

Man --> Machine

Societies aren't perfect and they change all the time, nothing wrong with that. We just have to see if the pendulum swings too far in the opposite direction.

Aaaaaaanyway, being a Plaguis origin would be interesting.

Aaaaaaanyway, being a Plaguis origin would be interesting.
I still say Snoke should have been him, and also shouldn’t have died in the middle of the trilogy. I’d rather they hadn’t brought Palpatine back at all.

But if they did have to, it would have been cool to see the new First Order troops and ships go up against the classic Imperial designs, having the Resistance caught in the middle of a war between 2 opposing space Nazi factions

I still say Snoke should have been him, and also shouldn’t have died in the middle of the trilogy. I’d rather they hadn’t brought Palpatine back at all.

But if they did have to, it would have been cool to see the new First Order troops and ships go up against the classic Imperial designs, having the Resistance caught in the middle of a war between 2 opposing space Nazi factions
I kind of like that but only kind of lol

Last edited:
Back