Star Wars Spooktacular Ask Sideshow Q and A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought it was weird SSC takes on the scene of Anakin murdering the Tuskens. I thought it was the most dispicable scenes in the SW films and can't imagine many people wanting to represent that scene in their collection with a high end item. Lots of other stuff, even from AOTC, that would be more desirable, IMO.

Right? And I thought Sideshow's choice of words was a little weird.

Q: Please, please, please; can you give us an update on the ‘Attack of the Clones’ Anakin vs. Tusken Raiders diorama! When will we see it?

A: You’ll be seeing the finished prototype very, very soon! It’s KILLER.

10/31 Q and A's. They've been out for a few hours, now, but thought I'd go ahead and compile them all here.

Q: Is there a chance that, in the near future, there may be a Yoda real Bronze figure?

A: Yes, Yoda is top contender for a real bronze piece.

Q: With the Darth Vader life-sized bust out now, any chance for a face of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker with the burns and Sith eyes from Episode III that fits onto the life-size bust line? I would LOVE one! :)

A: We’ll pass the suggestion back to the design team. Thanks!

Q: I know it may be the least favorite movie of the entire series, and maybe that’s why we don’t see many collectibles from it, but why no characters from The Phantom Menace in 1/6th scale? Being an absolute Vader fan, I would love to see all incarnations of the character, including Episode I “little Anakin” complete with podracing outfit, helmet and goggles. How about Nute Gunray, Padawan Obi, Queen Amidala, Droidekas, and JarJar. Yes JarJar. I don’t want to cause the end of the SW line for you with the outcry of angry fanboys about a JarJar release, but please consider. Thanks!

A: Yes, we will bring more to life from ‘Phantom Menace’ – including some of the characters that you mention. We’re going on a little bit of a ‘Separatist’ adventure, beginning late 2011 and continuing into 2012.

Q: Is it a given that all Star Wars Dioramas will be produced as a Faux-Bronze edition as well? Love the look of those, so would rather buy them than the painted version to get a matching collection.

A: It’s a near given, but not a guarantee. We’re glad you like the Faux-Bronze effect – we do too!

A: Yes, we will bring more to life from ‘Phantom Menace’ – including some of the characters that you mention. We’re going on a little bit of a ‘Separatist’ adventure, beginning late 2011 and continuing into 2012.

I guess that would means the Battle Droids.

Back