Star Wars Sixth Scale Vehicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Payton collectibles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I was just wondering and I might have section or even there might be a thread already dedciated to this (if so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction)

Hot Toys in the past have done some fantastic sixth scale vehicles in the past - Tim Burtons 1989 Batmobile - Nolans Tumbler and soon the Delorean but is there or will there ever be something of this caliber for the Star Wars Universe from either Hot Toys or Sideshow?

So far we have only seen the Speeder from Return of the Jedi and not too sure if you would count the S.T.A.P with droid and Tauntaun

We have the tie fighter and Luke X Wing Fighter from sideshow, Hot Toys have Star Wars coming thick and fast

Hopefully I am not the only one that would love to see an X Wing, Tie Fighter etc. come out of Sideshow or Hot Toys

If you have an empty garage that would be a great place to display a 1/6th scale X-Wing.
It would be worth it [emoji6] ha ha

I know the 89 batmobile was a beast of an item but surely an X wing or tie fighter wouldn't be that much bigger ?

It would be worth it [emoji6] ha ha

I know the 89 batmobile was a beast of an item but surely an X wing or tie fighter wouldn't be that much bigger ?

An X-Wing is 41 feet. 1/6th of that would be close to 7 feet.

Best bet for a 1/6 vehicle from Star Wars would be the landspeeder. A landspeeder is about 11 feet so 1/6th of that would be a little under two feet, very doable.

It'll never happen. HT already ruled out the BAT, as it was far too large to go into production and distribution. Also the market for such large vehicles is limited at best. An X-Wing or TIE fighter are both much larger than the BAT. Someone had already scratchbuilt an X-Wing and it's huge.

x_wing1_6_zpsb77212bf.jpg

Someone also created a life size TIE fighter, a 1/6 version would be completely impractical. Even the TIE Interceptor with it's smaller wings would still be about 3ft tall.

tie.jpg

The only vehicles really doable would be Luke's Landspeeder or a Snow speeder.

The EFX TIE Fighter studio scale is quite big as it is, see it below next to 2 1:1 busts and a 1:5 Attakus TIE Pilot statue. To have it in 1:6 would be crazy in size.

collection display 091.jpg

It will be crazy in scale so I stick with what I said. ;) And the 1/6 Falcon (not just cockpit) would be not ridiculous, but ludicrous. Though I can see it made at least in a very limited edition

ever seeing the 1:6 scale I sort of saw your point of it being crazy size. Hot Toys seem to be going all out with this star wars license

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back