'STAR WARS' Sig Group - last batches done; browse the thread to see if yours is here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STAR WARS Sig Group

these are great!

If you happen to have an Old Ben Obi-wan laying around I'd love to have that one :D

Blade, if you have time I'd love to have a Yoda sig with ESB Yoda if possible. :pray:

Very cool work! If you could do a Savage Opress from the Clone Wars for me that would rock! If not, no big deal!

Nice PS skills man!

Here's a fresh batch of sigs. This doesn't include quite all of the ones people have been asking for, so to those who don't see their names here, are you sure there isn't anything on the original list you'd like to use? There are still quite a few on there (C-3P0 and R2-D2, Jabba the Hutt, the Wookies, Mace Windu, Jedi Order). I'll give some of the unique requests a shot, but not all of them are equally easy to find good renders and pictures of.

Yodacappy:
dhbl1j.png

Gippeto0812:
344p1eo.png

Venomous Venom:
10qjdee.png

toystales:
214paht.png

And lastly... you didn't think I'd do it, did you?

King Darkness:
2ibg5c9.png

Heh, heh. Didn't anticipate too much interest for any of them, save for Slave Leia.

I could make one for you though. Which'll it be?

:slap

If I need an example of the kind of crassly sexist thinking among fan boys that constantly makes this hobby bittersweet for female fans, I could not make something up as blatant as that. It takes a really special mindset to not only dismiss one of the three main characters so openly, but to assume the only possible interest in her would be in her skimpy slave outfit.

Seriously, ____ off.

thanks a bunch Blade! Love my new sig! :rock

just noticed you got the number at the end wrong but it's all good :wink1: still love it :D

Last edited:

:slap

If I need an example of the kind of crassly sexist thinking among fan boys that constantly makes this hobby bittersweet for female fans, I could not make something up as blatant as that. It takes a really special mindset to not only dismiss one of the three main characters so openly, but to assume the only possible interest in her would be in her skimpy slave outfit.

Seriously, ____ off.

I wasn't assuming based on my opinions, I was assuming based on those of others. Check out one of the SW wishlists threads and you'll see in the last pages a post concerning Leia in which a user added "slave" at the beginning and deemed it "fixed." There have been other occurences like that around here, and I'd be more than happy to make a Leia sig (I actually considered it after looking at my original list with her missing), I'm simply going by what I've seen. Don't mean to be offending anyone here and I really wasn't speaking for myself nor seriously when I made that post.
My apologies, I can safely swear I'm not in any way, shape, or form sexist.

thanks a bunch Blade! Love my new sig! :rock

just noticed you got the number at the end wrong but it's all good :wink1: still love it :D

Whoops, sorry about that.

Gipetto0812:
1zb6nvm.png

I'd like to see your take on a Hoth Leia signature. Anna is getting old I think.

I was actually wondering what a good background would be for Leia. Kind of embarassing I didn't consider Hoth since she always wears white!

Boba Ben:
242ekqr.png

Back