'STAR WARS' Sig Group - last batches done; browse the thread to see if yours is here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STAR WARS Sig Group

I'll take the Luke, if not spoken for...

Read the thread and didn't see an "I'll take it" for our favorite whiney farm boy. :D

hmm.. probably Padme! :)

I like this pic... I know I'm ruining your theme by probably not picking Geonosis Padme... :lol

https://images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/239000/239812_1242998991900_full.jpg

lol, no problem. Here you go!

hunnipot85:
2md43l0.png

furystorm:
mmg3lu.png

Last edited:

Love it! Thanks!! xx

Whoops! Just realized I uploaded your original sig without the transparency at the top. It's not a noticeable difference since the background color was the same as that of the board, but I've re-uploaded the sig with the transparency.

You can distinguish between them by highlighting the sig and the transparency section will show up as a darker blue than what you have now.

Great work! These look excellent. Do you also do other movies besides SW?

I've done a few other sig groups before, but those were all Predator- and Alien-themed. SW just lends itself to more variety, it seems.

Woot! Thanks Blade! :hi5:

I'm hosting the image from your post, so I hope you keep it hosted for awhile at least. Every time I download an image I lose transparency effects, that is on my MacBook Air. Can't figure out how do download it without compressing to jpeg I guess.

But anyway, thanks a ton. :D

No problemo. It's on TinyPic, which never quite seems to die. :lol

Then the Jango, you shall have.

grandmoffboba:
14x2t1f.png

Last edited:

I'm always amazed by members who have been here two years longer than me and only have 100 posts. But then I'm also always amazed by those of you here two years less, with just as many posts as I have...

:lol

Can I get a Darth Maul please?

Yep, he's unlisted but I probably should've made one for him.

EXOTICLEX:
35b876v.png

@grandmoffboba: I'm not sure if you've already saved your signature image to your computer, but I've re-uploaded it in my original post to you with a text modification. On the first version, your user name wasn't centered properly so I fixed it.

I think this'll be all for tonight, as I should be heading off to bed. If there are any more requests (it'd be nice to keep to the ones on the list in the first post, as there are still quite a few to go) posted overnight, I'll respond to them in the morning. Night, all!

Last edited:
Back