Star Wars SDCC 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your punishment must be more severe.

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-poster-01.jpg

And you need some white face paint, buddy. The Predator mandibles crossed with The Fly teleporter aren't doing it for me.

And your Dad wants his voice back:

humongous.png

No........ Head sculpt looks nothing like Kenobi. I hope this is from Medicom.

NOPE! A SS special! Cant believe I waited all this time.....for that. :thwak
Maybe they are going a different route: Make the prototype look bad, so the production piece will look stunning. No more PHAT FETT! Use the rule of the Amish!!!:peace

NOPE! A SS special! Cant believe I waited all this time.....for that. :thwak
Maybe they are going a different route: Make the prototype look bad, so the production piece will look stunning. No more PHAT FETT! Use the rule of the Amish!!!:peace

NO...... This can't be true.... true.... true.... :lol

Chogokin C3PO

100734xpsuskgskfu86cfg.jpg

100737r5s442nk7x2k1ky5.jpg

Is this a statue or action figure? And what scale is it? None of the text there seems to shed any light and Google comes up with nothing. Looks nice - and mostly metal.

It says "first ever elbow articulation" and "eyes light up."

Yeah I'd like to know more about that Threepio too.

Some cool reveals so far, Vader looks awesome, Malgus looks menacing, and that Snowie set up looks superb.

Is everything up already??

I'm surprised that Grievous isn't up there or the STAP w/ battle droid. (hope this doesn't mean the Grievous is cancelled or that the STAP is delayed)

Darth Malgus looks amazing! That'll be a pick up for me.

Anyone else notice the "COMMANDER Rex" nametag behind kenobi? Is this the phase 2 version of Rex?

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like we have no surprises so far. Come on SSC! Blow us away with something new!

I think much efforts has been spent on the other Star Wars lines. 1:6 might be quiet this year...

Underwhelmed by the 1/6 scale display till now. Tusken, Bossk and snowtrooper PPOs are to blame for this i guess.

So no Grievous? That's concerning... you'd think they'd at least have the prototype out in order to keep up interest.

Back