Star Wars SDCC 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are alot of people knocking Malgus...is it just because hes a game character and not part of the original. This is a serious question.

Ok makes sense, yeah I mean I never played the game so I dont know who he really is either, I just know hes from the game and thats it. Hes still an awesome looking character.

Deluxe Darth Vader

etay4z.jpg

WOW this is a MOST get for me :hi5:

Why are alot of people knocking Malgus...is it just because hes a game character and not part of the original. This is a serious question.

The first I heard of him was when SS announced the lifesize figure. Still, the figure looks cool. I'd consider grabbing him, depending on price.

I have hope that we will still see a HT DX Anakin Skywalker and Jango Fett... Because I think they haven't finished their displays yet. They haven't even shown us General Grievous from last year along with the new clones and a plethora of battle droids and STAP!

Malgus looks awesome, and I am tempted, but I've decided to only collect OT Star Wars 1/6 from now on. Gotta focus on collecting one thing and not spend too much. OT works well for saving moneys since 5 out of 6 Sideshow Star Wars releases are PT. Those clones will break a man's bank.

So let me get this straight. There's Bane as in Dark Knight...

dark-knight-rises-bane-deta-570x271.jpg

Then there's Darth Bane...

DarthBane-frontal.jpg

Then there's Darth Malgus...

2012-03-29-darth_malgus1-e1333089476785.jpg

I'm not sure what part of the brain that pop culture inhabits, but it hurts sometimes.

So let me get this straight. There's Bane as in Dark Knight...

dark-knight-rises-bane-deta-570x271.jpg

Then there's Darth Bane...

DarthBane-frontal.jpg

Then there's Darth Malgus...

2012-03-29-darth_malgus1-e1333089476785.jpg

I'm not sure what part of the brain that pop culture inhabits, but it hurts sometimes.

Your punishment must be more severe.

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-poster-01.jpg

Back