Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8kq34b.gif

Last edited:
If Lucasfilm/Disney wants my money again to go watch SW in the theater then they better release the OT unaltered in 70mm Imax I would go 5 times for each movie not even kidding.

If they really REALLY cared about giving their hardcore audience what they’ve been asking for since 1997 and if they really REALLY cared about SW at all they would listen to their customers just look at Oppenheimer and Dune 2 kicking ass.

For a company that is scrambling for money they sure know how not to generate any!

Instead they give us the silly Acolyte with the silliest Sith ever lol

Or they can make a clone wars movie 👀

Are all 9 movie showings individual? Or is it a one ticket price for a 9 movie marathon?

If they were sold individually, or by trilogy even, it would've been "enlightening" to see the ticket sales numbers & BO results for each movie/trilogy... I think I'd do a pretty good job of predicting the outcome...

Here Down Under it's per trilogy, and the ST doesn't even get a look-in!

OT for May the Fourth, PT for Revenge of the Fifth.

Wow, where are the mods when you really need them?...
Cancel culture!:cuss

Humanity needs to come to terms with Disko Luke! :lol
Also the Vader / Bleeding Gums Murphy forshadowing is uncanny.

Can somoneplease translate?

Also you know you are a true SW fan if the most painfull thing about seeing this, is the fact they put a Snow Speeder in space!:lol
Or you were thinking; you legit would have bought Chewbacca Chewing Gum
8kwpa4.gif

Last edited:
Back