Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but that's just a link to the toy. I meant a link to the McQuarrie art that his design is supposedly based on.
I don't recall any McQuarrie art resembling that character.

Lots of designs floating around though, it could've been an early attempt at any number of aliens / baddies. :huh

There are various things that are McQuarrie inspired regarding this new show - ships, environments, certain characters.. but I don't know about old 'Quisi' there. :lol

Gotcha. I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned that the Inquisitor was but I don't see how that could be the case. But the ships and transports and things are totally McQuarrie/Johnston and that rocks.

George contradicts his own rules the very moment his characters speak.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (absolute statement made by a Jedi)

"Only two there are, no more, no less, a master and an apprentice." (statement made by Yoda at Qui Gon's funeral, minutes after the Sith were reduced to a number of one.)

"You mean always two there were, dumbass. Qui Gon just destroyed one. Hence us even having this discussion in the first place." --Mace Windu

You have to leave some time for the Sith HR department to recruit a replacement. C'mon.

How can they resist sticking to two sith when there's already an ***-load of Palpatine/Vader toys available?

Got to sneak in the third wheel. Someone who looks cool, will sell toys to kids, and then get predictably shafted by the overall storyline anyway.

Sorry.. but what's with all the pale skinned, bald tattooed nasties in the hipster SW universe?? :monkey1

I just noticed your avatar GS.. :lol
Agreed. I irrationally hate everything about the "hipster" SW universe like the prequel trilogy and EU, mostly because they introduced us to bald characters with ridiculously pale skin.

Oh wait...

unmasked3.jpg

20130207121427!Emperor_RotJ.png

Back