Star Wars Propaganda and my personal gallery.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gino

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to these forums, but I've been in the hobby of collecting/building SW props since 1993.
Here are some of the pieces in my own personal collection.
If you visit my site www.starwarspropaganda.com and click on proparchive, you can see many more pictures of each as well as some insight into each item's history and construction. I should say that some of the pages are really in need of being updated.
Also, you can click on 'about this site' for some more background info on me.

I hope you enjoy the pics.
Let me know what you think.

Gino

DARTH VADER (ANH)

thumb1.jpg

thumb3.jpg

thumb12.jpg

thumb14.jpg

DARTH VADER (ESB)

thumb1.jpg

thumb10.jpg

thumb9.jpg

thumb11.jpg

DARTH VADER (ROTJ)

rotjv_1.jpg

thumb9.jpg

Last edited:
EMPEROR PALPATINE

thumb1.jpg

thumb3.jpg

thumb5.jpg

DARTH MAUL

thumb2.jpg

thumb4.jpg

thumb6.jpg

Last edited:
STORMTROOPERS (STANDARD & HERO)

thumb8.jpg

thumb9.jpg

herotrooperbust.jpg

YODA

thumb11.jpg

yoda_mouth3.jpg

yoda_mouth4.jpg

yoda_dag1.jpg

yoda_dag2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. How do you display them?

Thanks a lot.

I just display them on mannequins and they line the walls of our second bedroom (dedicated to props).
Other items like individual helmets, hand held props, etc...are just sitting on display shelves.

Now those look great! I can totally understand wanting accuracy with full-sized props.

Thanks!

I could do them just as cool (and accurate) in smaller scale if an opportunity ever presented itself.

those are great dude, i'd definately get a Vader from you if you ever decided to do them in a 1/6 scale!

those are great dude, i'd definately get a Vader from you if you ever decided to do them in a 1/6 scale!

Thanks!
That would be fun, but a licensed company would have to hire me to do it (or at the very least as a consultant). Not just Vader, but anyone.

Welcome... As I said in the SW thread. Quite speechless.

Besides your creations (and they're spectacular) do you own any SIDESHOW products that you have on display in your display room?

Not as of now.
I considered getting the greedo but can't make up my mind.

Those are hella awesome shots! I love the yoda shots especially...they can pass as movie still shots!

so basically there's no way to trick you in doing these in 1/6th? :(
Not even specific parts? I mean, a lightup chestbox-belt on my Sideshow Vader would be such an orgasm!

Back