Star Wars Poll at Sideshow soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about some pics or links of Expanded U. characters for those of us unfamiliar with them?

Dave, here's the first fan pic of Thrawn that came up on Google:

thrawn5yl.jpg

Some people originally thought that he could be seen on the bridge with Vader/Palpatine/Tarkin at the end of Ep. III, but I think that rumor was dispelled. He's basically a blue-skinned Imperial Admiral with red eyes.

He's from the Zahn Ep. VII-IX book trilogy that I read a long time ago (about 15 years or so). The books were very good, but they are in large part contradicted by the PT. They are also the books that originally introduced Coruscant, which Lucas obviously borrowed for the PT.

Thanks elwood - also found this list at Wikipedia, some pics there.

Wikipedia - Expanded Universe

I have to say I'm more interested in the most minor film character before any of these - but I'm sure there are some fans out there.

Nice find el. Also, only the name "Coruscant" was taken from the books, as the city was originaly part of the first rough draft of SW, and first used in the ROTJ SE. :)
Personally, the only EU character I want to see is Aayla Secura, and only in 1/4 PF statue form.

I think this extended universe idea is a poor one.I'd much rather see minor film characters being realized,Snagletooth,Dr.Evezan,Hammerhead,etc.

I really don't want to collect the 12" sw but if they make premium scale EU I will have to really pass unless it's the dark trooper..that's the only fig i want

Back