Star Wars PF Vs. Diorama??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you think of buying a PF Star Wars Vs.??

• Hellz Yeah!!!! Bring them on!!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, the current form of PF is enough for my Star Wars needs.

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Depends on if thats the only way we'll get certain characters.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Batty said:
I'm more than happy with the PFs. If we were to see something along the Vs. line or other type of dioramas, I would expect to see it from GG. I think the Rancor is a step in that direction.

I agree; and, if SS were to make anything smaller than 1/4 scale for such a line, it'd just be too close to what GG does. SS would have to keep it 1/4 scale and mixed media. That'd be the way to go regardless of cost.

yeah sorry about this guys i didnt realize the size of the PF until after i posted the poll and i dont know how to edit it. i meant for them to be the same size as the Marvel dioramas.

That's OK dude. I think the overwhelming majority knew what you meant or interpreted it. I also think the majority would be in favor of this line. Just look at the success of the Marvel line and multiply it by the number of SW fans and it's a no brainer. Now if we could only get SSC to listen.......

Darth Loki said:
That's OK dude. I think the overwhelming majority knew what you meant or interpreted it. I also think the majority would be in favor of this line. Just look at the success of the Marvel line and multiply it by the number of SW fans and it's a no brainer. Now if we could only get SSC to listen.......

thanks, i just hope SS would wait a while before trying this line out. im afraid it would hurt the sales of the regular PF line... which i dont want. i just want another option for those that either dont plan on or cant afford to get every PF character. and thats why i think this line would be perfect-- you get two figures together in an awesome, iconic fighting scene. the size would be perfect for people that dont have much shelf space.

who wants one? I sure freakin' do.

star-wars-1-800b.jpg

think a cheaper way would be the way to go...instead of doing a polystone statue of scenes, like the AWESOME Marvel VS line..

do one of the backgrounds...in mixed format, what ever would make it work

in a sense a "stage" of certian scenes from the films...we've got the characters, just need a backdrop or scene to put them in..the beauty behind it would be that you could set them up any way you wanted...and unlike the polystone versions you chould change them up all the time.......different sizes and versions (ships, landscapes, rooms etc......) limited amounts made or not

I can see it now ..contests on who can make it look just like the scenes in the movie....

whatcha think? I would jump on them

oh and sideshow if you jump on my idea can I get comped one of each? :D

i know this one isn't a VS as such but what about the 3 stages of anakin

Anakin the boy -> Anakin the jedi -> Darth Vader

3 heights stepping up

Where did all go wrong?lol

onix36div said:
i know this one isn't a VS as such but what about the 3 stages of anakin

Anakin the boy -> Anakin the jedi -> Darth Vader

3 heights stepping up

Where did all go wrong?lol

but he's always crying like a little girl

Thats the whole point.

You get to see the whole tradgic metamorphasis happen.

It also beckons the question of how did that little innocent boy become such a Dark Lord of the sith?

Also had another good idea for a VS Diorama

Luke/Vader in empire strikes back when luke finds out vader is his father

vader1.jpg

This idea but with luke at the other side, no hand, clinging with the other totally destroyed by the news.

Classic

Back