Star Wars PF Vs. Diorama??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you think of buying a PF Star Wars Vs.??

• Hellz Yeah!!!! Bring them on!!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, the current form of PF is enough for my Star Wars needs.

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Depends on if thats the only way we'll get certain characters.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
just thought of another one that I think would be nice. An anakin vs. sebulba podrace diorama.

Diaromas are much more better than stand alone statues and I believe in future, diaromas will be much more popular. I love the Marvel line and would jump on SW line, regardless of what characters chosen, or what scale it will be...etc

i think to keep it affordable they would have to keepthe scale close to the Marvel sizes. like i said with one diorama they could take care of two characters that might otherwise be skipped. Obi Wan seems to be the VS. ho-dog. he gets in fight with everyone it seems. uh oh i have a couple more for the list!!!!

Anakin/Vader and two 501st troops heading up the temple stairs
Palpatine in his throne with Luke and Vader clashing lightsabers!!!!
Jabba and Salacious Crumb

gambit said:
Diaromas are much more better than stand alone statues and I believe in future,

couldn't agree with you more. I rather pay for two or more characters in scale with the Marvel line than pay for one character in PF version. THis is the reason why I passed on all the PF due to the size and cost. If SS do go on with this line, I'm all over it.

hey im not try to shoot the PF line down, but this is something i think SS would pull off really well and people that cant buy the PF can buy these instead. everyone wins!!!!:chew :chew :chew

I would buy some of the VS series but would prefer them to be statue like in how the Marvel series is done.

I would rather Sideshow put more effort into the 1/6th and PF line. IMO if they added another line of figures to the series it would only slow down the releases further. I am happy with what Sideshow is doing and do not wish to
to spread the line to thin.

Gruson said:
No interest.

Static 1/4 poses just look better IMO.

The Marvel vs. line works because they are comic book characters.

Star Wars would come off cheesy to me, like those Unleashed figures.

I agree, the Vader/Obi Wan is just perfect, I wouldn't want a scene depiction with background etc.

tomandshell said:
I would buy a 1/4 scale Slave Leia VS. Jabba. I could display it in my garage.
Make it a 1:1 and the neighborhood kids can climb on it like a rock formation. It'd also serve the added benefit of fathers volunteering to watch the kids for awhile to give the mommies some alone time.

SolidLiquidFox said:
how come the dioramas need to be 1/4 PF scale? what's wrong with the Marvel Vs scale?

?????????????????????

That's what the past 20 posts have been talking about. A 1/4 diorama would be massive.

Solid...mostly everyone commented that the PF would be huge and expensive so the size like the Marvel line would be better.

I really do not want to get my hopes up on this but who knows... I know that this would be another line in the Star Wars genre but for those of us that don't have room for the PF and cash, this is the way to go. :D

Agreed 100%. PF's all the way. :chew

Gruson said:
No interest.

Static 1/4 poses just look better IMO.

The Marvel vs. line works because they are comic book characters.

Star Wars would come off cheesy to me, like those Unleashed figures.

As long as it looks cool, I'm all over it. The Marvel line is awesome and I'd love to see Star Wars given the same treatment. I love the PF's but most are out of my price range, so this would be cool....

I'd love to see Anakin vs Obi-wan or Luke vs Vader.... There are a lot of possibilities in the long run. :cool:

I'm more than happy with the PFs. If we were to see something along the Vs. line or other type of dioramas, I would expect to see it from GG. I think the Rancor is a step in that direction.

Since I greatly prefer the mixed media format I'd be less inclined to buy a SW Vs. line in 1/6 or 1/8 scale. I agree that they'd be too much like the Unleashed toys.

Back