Star Wars PF`s you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have:

Boba Fett: great pf ( my favorite ) although its made out of plastic not polystone, but IMO, a beautiful piece.

Luke Skywalker: i think its also a great piece to have in you collection, nothing outstainding with this one but i like it.

Anakin Skywalker EX: this PF is pure awesomeness be it regular or EX edition although i have him with the sith eyes mug. very well done.

Looking forward to getting the Biker Scout PF.

Are you thinking about buying some?

Darth Maul - Really cool, the pose seems a little strange, but his expression makes up for it

Anakin - I don't like the robe, but the sculpt is dead on, the Sith eyes exclusive head is awesome, and the pose is great

Vader - Looks great alone and even better with Obi-Wan

Boba Fett - Alot of hoopla surrounding him not being polystone, but you can't tell it by looking at him and that's what matters to me, however his armor is too loose and that annoys me

Obi-Wan - May be the best SW sculpt, I display him and Vader seperately because I feel when they are facing each other you miss how good the sculpt is

ANH Leia - Another great sculpt, the exclusive is great, and the pose is iconic

ANH Han - The pose is iconic, but the sculpt is off, his hands are also too large, but I like him anyway

ANH Luke - My favorite SW PF and the one collectible I would likely grab in a fire, the sculpt isn't the greatest, but the iconic pose more than makes up for it imo

Grievous - Space hog, as awesome as he is, I wish I hadn't bought it

I only have a few but I really like the ones I do have.

Darth Vader - the first PF I ever got.

Darth Maul - I was on the fence about this one until I saw it person at C4. Then I had to have it.

Boba Fett - Doesn't matter what the underlying material is, it looks awesome. Very cool pose.

Grievous - Still have yet to open him due to space concerns.

Slave Leia - Got her mostly for the Crumb exclusive and because she fits with the Jabba theme of my collection.

=====

Obi Wan - on the look out for him as I missed out on him. Need him to complete the Vader duel scene.

Luke Exclusive - A pretty good start to the line. I need to get a regular still so I can display luke with poncho on as well.

Han Regular and Han Rebel Hero Exclusive - a couple more cool PF. I have both because they are different enough to warrant for me getting both.

Leia Exclusive - My first she is a really nice and wouldnt take anything for her The exclusive is a must

Obi-Wan Exclusive - The best likeness ever Training Remote is cool

Vader Exclusive - Its Vader and it goes great with Obi-Wan The Mouse Droid is cool too

Fett Exclusive - He is okay still not to thrilled with the hollow body

Dagobah Luke and Yoda Exclusive - Overproduced but an excellent PF.

Darth Maul Exclusive - Bad ass PF with a cool droid as an exclusive.

Biker Scout and Bike - All I can say about is is this one is awesome

Grevious Exclusive - please see previous comment

Asajj Exclusive - Another nice addition to the line

Anakin Exclusive - It is a well done PF

Tusken Raider Exclusive - The detail is a amazing.

Slave Leia Exclusive - Well it is probably the best Slave Leia ever and Salacious is an awesome exclusive

I think that about covers it I have every single PF from Star Wars and LOTR so far and they are all my favorite character pieces in my collection.

I used to have them all, but I have a limited amount of display space and now I am focused on OT characters (and no duplicates). All exclusives (except the speeder bike). My favorite is Boba Fett, followed by the Speeder Bike. The one I miss the most is Grievous. The one prequel character I might consider would be ROTS Obi-Wan.

Luke was my first and still a favorite, and he looks great with Han and Leia. I am also a fan of the EX base on Han. The least important exclusive is Boba Fett by far. Vader and Ben look great together and thankfully come from the golden age of Star Wars PFs--before the sabers went dark. Tusken Raider is the odd man out, but looks so cool that I couldn't say no.

I have had just about all of them, beside Grievous (though I have seen it in person) and Asajj. I mostly stick to the OT myself and my ranking would be --

1) Speeder Bike Scout - just an amazing piece, the size is imposing but if you have the place for it; you will not be disappointed

2) Tusken Raider - not because of the character but the sculpt and pose are really worth it

3) Obi Wan - amazing sculpt, but you have to have Vader

4) Vader - ibid

5) Luke/Yoda - SS obviously made too many, but this is an excellent piece, EX is a must

6) Princess Leia - great sculpt, and small enough to display in a variety of places

7) Luke Skywalker - iconic pose

8) Han Solo - missing the smirk, but the sculpt doesn't get enough credit

9) Boba Fett - a swing and a miss, the plastic armor looks way too new and the weathering is just not successful, it is easily spotted as paint; the rubber-topped base is hideous

10) Slave Leia - the only OT PF I don't have, I guess that gives you my opinion

So I only have two, but here's my opinion:

1) Darth Vader ex: My first PF, and very very cool. Light up function is sweet!

2) General Grievous ex: BEST PF that SS has made IMO. Amazing detail with this one. And the exclusive CAPE is THE best and ESSENTIAL make-or-break accessory for ANY PF!!!!

You guys got some amazing SW PF collections. Yes, I have already ordered my first Star Wars Pf, Anakin Skywalker Exclusive, it should arrive next friday, but I'm thankful for hearing your comments, helps a lot in future choices. You definitely brought something new to my next possible SW PF, which was supposed to be Boba Fett, now I'll reconsider. Perhaps going toward Obi-Wan next.

You definitely brought something new to my next possible SW PF, which was supposed to be Boba Fett, now I'll reconsider. Perhaps going toward Obi-Wan next.

Some collectors really like Fett, but I suppose that is why you made this thread. The body construction (hollow ABS plastic) didn't have to be the deal-breaker but the armor that is so painfully obvious that it is new but painted (poorly) to look weathered just grates me; not to mention the base.

Personally, Obi is a much better choice; but you'll need a Vader. :cool:

Good to know all these things, hollow ABS plastic and armor doesn't sound that impressive on Boba, but I'm open to all kinds of discussions, both negative & positive. I haven't been within the world of SSC collecting for a long, but slowly learning new things. Many thanks to anyone who has posted

To look at Boba you can't tell he's hollow ABS. And you can't really tell the armor is loose either, it only bugs me when I dust it. However if I had to choose between Boba and Obi, I think I would get Obi.

I have all the Star Wars PF exclusives (only Han is the Reg Ed) - and have to say Grievous is a sight to behold. The cape just makes the piece "pop"

also, Leia w/ stormtrooper blaster is a very, very underrated piece - classic character, iconic pose and a great sculpt IMO

Vader / Kenobi are superb - especially if you get both. like others have said, Kenobi's sculpt is great

Assajj, I think, is a great piece - the sculpt is spot on because there is no human to compare it to :D and the pose with both lightsabers is great (i'm a fan of the cartoon portrait, but the comic portrait is great as well)

Anakin is a great piece, ex or not, and the pose fits the character perfectly

we all know that Han and Luke have issues, but come on, it's Han and Luke - 'nuff said

Slave Leia is a good piece and comes with a nice exclusive

Luke on Dagobah is another underrated piece and the ex is awesome and very well done

I can see the Tusken being hard-to-find later down the road, the thing is huge and the pose, while it looks odd, is perfect once you see the piece in person

Personally, I really like Boba Fett, yes, he is plastic - but like others have said, you can't tell until you pick him up.

If you can afford it, the Biker Scout w/ speederbike is a great piece. Very large, but very cool.

Good luck in whatever you decide to hunt down, I'm quite certain, you will not be disappointed.

Very interesting stuff. The Ventress looks amazing, we talked today with Dessanno how beautiful the piece is. The exclusive Luke & Yoda is perhaps the most interesting at the moment, the way I see it, it`s classic and way better than told out there

You guys got some amazing SW PF collections. Yes, I have already ordered my first Star Wars Pf, Anakin Skywalker Exclusive, it should arrive next friday, but I'm thankful for hearing your comments, helps a lot in future choices. You definitely brought something new to my next possible SW PF, which was supposed to be Boba Fett, now I'll reconsider. Perhaps going toward Obi-Wan next.
you'll totally love the anakin PF. IMO its the second best PF in the star wars lineup, especially the exclusive because it gives you the extra display possibility.....second to the obi wan.
now that i think about it my list is kind of short in comparison to the other guys'.
Obi Wan PF
Darth Vader PF
Han Solo PF
Count Dooku PF (on order counts right??:D)
i'm really thinking about picking up the asajj ventress PF to display with the Dooku...what do you guys think?? is she nice enough to pursue??

Last edited:
I have the Luke PF. The likeness is not perfect, but I cant see myself ever getting rid of it. The pose is iconic and the base is also very nice. Just a very appealing statue. A must have for any ANH fan i would think

I have the Luke PF. The likeness is not perfect, but I cant see myself ever getting rid of it. The pose is iconic and the base is also very nice. Just a very appealing statue. A must have for any ANH fan i would think
yeah the luke isn't a favorite one,but i think the pose is what defines it the most. to me the likeness doesn't always have to be 100% spot on as long as you get a great representation of the character (Dooku anyone??). years ago i had the chance to get the exclusive one for $125 but passed in hopes of SS making jedi version someday. i regret it now because i think its a cool PF that not many people appreciate.

Back